for Is It Wrong to be a Warrior Captain in the Dungeon?

1/11 c13 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 13
12/22/2020 c1 Guest
Para cuándo actualizarán el fanfic de Overlord con Nanatsu no Taizai? Por favor continualo sin hacer caso a los haters y sus mamadas
12/18/2020 c1 Luke1t0
just finished chapter one and I found it pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story
12/8/2020 c1 Seraphy64
The grammar is barely passable. Not bad enough to quit the story yet, bit only because I enjoy Danmachi fics. If it was any other fiction I'd have dropped already. I'm gonna get a headache translating this in my head as I read into legible English.
12/1/2020 c13 3Grinja
Excellent. I would like to see Gazef make some friends, even if he doesn't join a Familia.
12/1/2020 c13 18Boyzilla
Another fantastic chapter! Gazef is really starting make some serious ripples in both the political and underground landscape within Orario.
11/28/2020 c13 lilbigstoryteller
Another great chapter. I will wait patiently for the next one.
11/28/2020 c13 Chryseum
The whole bandit encounter was incredibly trash. Gazef just stood there and let them off knowing they were threatening him and the girl and would come back later. He is so much stronger than all of them he could've caught them all and sent them to law enforcement for attempted thievery. The knife mark on her neck would've been proof enough as an attempted hostage.
11/28/2020 c13 Dan05
Thanks for the chapter! Good to see that Gazef can get decent armour now, but when will the other royal treasures be included or hinted at?

Looking forward to see what Loki wanted Gazef’s assistance with. Gazef seems a bit reluctant to hurt any of the bandits, which seemed odd, seeing how he doesn’t have to worry about anything political at the moment, there is no reason for him to show any mercy.

But yeah stay safe, hope to see your work again soon!
11/27/2020 c13 GoAnimeGo
Holy... TWO chapters in rapid succession, Christmas has come early. Anyway great chapter, definitely looking forward to Gazef interacting with the Loki familia
11/27/2020 c13 ddone8387
I've noticed a little something; dont be afraid to make him a bit more brutal. He's very just and normally does not kill because politics (he doesn't want his king to get in trouble) but as he said, hed like nothing better than to carve his way into the heart of crime dens.

And thank god this story wasn't dropped!
11/27/2020 c13 1Paradox009
Great chapter. Looking forward to more, hope you update soon.
11/26/2020 c13 SpudyPotato
Great work!
11/26/2020 c13 Jajo Camello
I must be spoiled if I get two chapters of this story within a short amount of time.
11/26/2020 c13 4uselessman
Just leave some prove I read this chapter. Don't mind me.
323 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »