for Cat Dads! A SHIELD Codex Short

6/23 c1 Harrison
I hate to say this, because this fic is awesome, but Captain Marvel really should be in this fic in some capacity. Isn't Goose her flerken?
6/2 c1 12Karlandra
Love this. Really loved the Fury/Loki bonding. Love the kitten that claimed Loki, just hope that Frej and Sabrina (Aggie's cat) get on alright over at Wand headquarters.
8/6/2020 c1 1LittleThunderbird
Oh my goodness! I just finished reading "Caught Between: A SHIELD Codex Short," and I'm so glad you wrote a prequel-short! It makes me happy to see where Frej came from. BTW, your CODEX AU sounds awesome. Once I actually know my way around the MCU universe, I'll come back to read! You're awesome!
3/22/2020 c1 24ObsessedwReading
I absolutely love this.
8/1/2019 c1 3SAJones
Wasn't what I expected to come across as I searched for some interesting fics, but I'm glad I found it. It was a laugh.
7/23/2019 c1 5BethWils04
Loved this so much! Tiny little Flerkens
6/20/2019 c1 Guest
Can we get more of these cat dad's? Please?!
6/1/2019 c1 DESPERATE FAN
You made me so happy with this story XD never take it down! This was pure gold XD
4/17/2019 c1 Guest
OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE BEST AND THE MOST HILLARIOUS FIC I OF LOKI HAHAHAHAHA THE ALARM LOOK ON HIS FACE IS PRICELESS
4/17/2019 c1 Sudoku.Music.Banana
This is fantastic! Thanks for writing & posting!
4/17/2019 c1 71KhamanV
Enchilada: Thank you for noticing that! I usually do manage to remember to tick that box when it's a oner, but every once in a while it slips by. Fixed!
4/17/2019 c1 Whole Enchilada
Just a heads up, if this was intended to be a one shot, you ought to mark the story as complete. It will not show up on searches of people who filter by complete as it stands.