for Help! I've Woken Up As a ToAru Character!

4/3/2020 c1 Guest
You know that one "heh" face Misaka 10032 makes whenever she thinks she's being clever for getting in on a joke? That's my face rn
7/24/2019 c1 Guest
Hmm, not having imagine breaker is an interesting detail. Since Imagine breaker's existence is more about being 'Kamijou Touma's hand' than as a separate entity that happens to be on his hand. (this is why if you transplanted a different arm onto where his right arm is, he'd still have imagine breaker). So since the self-insert character is not really Touma, he doesn't own Imagine breaker.

I liked the premise of someone who knows about the story being forced to live a day as one of the characters (would be interesting if other characters were also done) (For example, someone goes through a day as Mikoto and surprises everyone by not shocking people in anger, or someone goes through a day as Index and shocks everyone by saying that she's not hungry). But it feels like this story lacked interesting events. I mean, the events in the story were actually pretty mundane for a crack/humor fic, and didn't really set itself up for many jokes.
6/2/2019 c1 BlitzGriff0nEX
Does this fanfic involves waking up in different character's bodies chapter to chapter?

Cuz I'm interested! I hope the next chapter is waking up as Misaka or Fukiyose or any Toaru girls soon!
5/9/2019 c1 Guest
What about your rewrite story?
4/18/2019 c1 Agent Nine
I thought this was a weird idea at first, but woah, this is actually really interesting. I've never though about a situation like this. You are essentially able to see into the minds of the characters you interact, and with that power, you can either vastly impove the person's life, or royally fuck it up. It's like the opposite of an out of body experience. It's gonna be fun seeing what you do.

The way you thought to yourself reminds me of Kazuma from Konosuba. That's pretty amusing.
4/17/2019 c1 Guest
Wow... wake up as Touma and the imagine breaker is gone? This is gonna be fun.
4/17/2019 c1 4Thor x Kamisato fan
Screw you! I thought it was the other story when king told me. Wtf!? Funny story btw. Lmao
4/17/2019 c1 Guest
This is actually an interesting start since the mc doesn't have imagine breaker but he still have his usual misfortune :v. Well do you planning to write more chapters or this is a one-shot? Cuz I like to see this mc interact with other characters. And did he still like dorm mother, onee-san big breasts type or not? Also do you planning to let the mc meet up with Misaki if you make this fiction into a series? I'm curious how will the mc survive if he doesn't have his imagine breaker protect him while he's dealing with dangerous opponents.