FanFiction.Net
for The Deep End

1/18/2020 c1 57Once Upon a Whim
I mean, If I saw him in only a bathing suit, I'd look. And if I saw him like that with his kids, I wouldn't be dissing him/his wife/his intellect - I'd just be hella jealous of the wife. Sigh. Lucky Lucy, lol.
4/18/2019 c1 frtaylor771
It must be said, the women have a valid reason to gawk at Wyatt, and oh, there is no complaining about how Lucy puts them in their place. Imagining Wyatt with the twins makes my heart flutter. Is it okay to be jealous of a fictional character? May I be Lucy? Oh, well, it will be a nice dream.
4/18/2019 c1 Pecos Bill
A well written snippet of the Logan family...
4/17/2019 c1 61Gracielinn
Sam, so glad you're back! And I love this story because hell, yeah, the sight of gorgeous Wyatt Logan all glistening in swim trunks probably WOULD practically start a riot at a public pool, lol :p And oh my gosh, who could blame his lucky wife for wanting to show those bored, "randy" trophy wives exactly who said (quite intelligent and so much more than his physical appearance) hunk belonged to? This was all kinds of awesome because as usual, you and Peach make a great collaborative team :)
4/17/2019 c1 Gretchybby
That is hilarious! Unfortunately I would probably be one of those women gawking at Wyatt...but oh, what an image! I mean who wouldn't want to look at him? He's mesmerizing and those eyes!

Uh huh, yep I would definitely be one of those women. Just maybe not saying it out loud... ;-)
4/17/2019 c1 Jbiemann
I love that you posted it. Thanks!
4/17/2019 c1 9sarascofield72
Oh this was fantastic. Lol! I would have loved to be a fly on that wall. Goooo Lucy!