for Symbol of Sex

9/29 c2 Guest
Her Quirk is Lust related. Giving her One for All would mean it would be enhanced.
10/31/2020 c2 Guest
This is actually a rather interesting premise for a story, would like to see what it develops into.
9/25/2020 c2 angelus vermiculus
I'm sad you discontinued this, you had a good premise would have been interesting to see how you took it, could easily see a split story from that point, one where she continues on to be a hero and another where she turned into a villain
3/12/2020 c2 12Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome
It may be crap thrown together but it makes for an interesting premise. And as much as I shouldn't I want to read more is that so wrong?
10/20/2019 c2 1Otaku4life16
PLEASE continue this!
I am absolutely loving this!
6/5/2019 c1 Son Of Fellblood
Succubus, huh? interesting...
5/28/2019 c2 1Gruffard
So she turns into a demon/succubus? Honestly i can see the stigma it would bring especially since mind control was a villain power as well.

But I can see quite a few neat abilities tied to being a succubus. As of right now the claws and horns and above average strength are hinted at, the scent thing is neat.

I do hope you continue this. Thanks for the share
5/8/2019 c1 Elisablackcat
wait. why does it sound like the mom does not habe this quirk when the first part said the mom yelled that she cant be a hero with a quirk just like hers?
4/28/2019 c2 36Tonlor
Nice chapter. Really interesting. Looking forward to more. I wanna see how you work this.
4/28/2019 c2 PenguinSamurai
You may be throwing crap together but so far it’s brilliant
4/22/2019 c1 AnimeA55Kicker
Well. Did not expect this fic to be so angsty, was expecting a smut fic, but this is something different, so id be up to read more.
4/21/2019 c1 Tonlor
Well... You've got my attention... I hope to see an update soon.
4/21/2019 c1 2Treecko360
OMG WTF SHE HAS TO EAT THAT!
R.I.P
Press F in chat to pay respects...
4/21/2019 c1 Ooferpoof
OMG HOW IS THIS SO INTERESTING
4/21/2019 c1 CrimsonWanderer
Interesting female Izuku story, a succubus quirk?... You have my attention. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
28 Page 1 2 Next »