for Fall of the Queen's Gambit Rise of Oliver Queen

9/21 c1 4Hayoen
so rare to find good lauriver stories (as in grammar, plot, etc.), and this prologue sounds very promising. can't wait to see what you have planned for the rest of the story!
12/1/2019 c1 millerr123
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update this story because it is such a brilliant story and I couldn't stop reading it.
8/26/2019 c1 toile grant
it's a good start even if it's pretty creepy to see sarah lying with oliver's father
8/21/2019 c1 Guest
Please update this story soon.
7/23/2019 c1 Guest
Please write more of this story soon.
6/27/2019 c1 Stephane Klein
suite svp
6/23/2019 c1 Guest
Please write more of this story soon and I hope laurel and oliver stay together.
6/19/2019 c1 HisSecretLover18
What's going to happen next? I like this story so far. I hope you update soon please
5/11/2019 c1 Guest
Please write more of this story soon.
4/25/2019 c1 Guest
Please write more of this story soon and I hope Oliver stays with laurel.
4/19/2019 c1 Guest
Why did it have to be Sara if you chose someone else I would of loved third story
4/18/2019 c1 highlander348
I like this! Though I wonder where Oliver get his training now. Wildcat perhaps?
4/18/2019 c1 25TheHoodedAssassin
Well this was surprising. But it makes sense. Plus if Robert slept with Isabel then why not Sara. And I like how you made Oliver responsible in this story. It makes sense that after Samantha, he would rethink about his relationship, and cheating on Laurel.
4/18/2019 c1 Guest
Please write more of this story soon and I hope Oliver stays with laurel.
4/18/2019 c1 12The Shroud
Well this is different. Bit too early to be sure of course, but it has much potential!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service