for The One Before They Become Mondler

7/28/2019 c16 15Babatomyfriends
Aw and to think I almost missed out pn this gem! I live the tension between them as they reflect on the past year and yet they remain so totally oblivious of the attraction between them. So great!
7/27/2019 c17 OldMondlerLover
Terribly creative and very descriptive. So heartbreaking yet knowing how they end up, you want to give them a hug and tell them all will be well. Excellent storytelling!
7/27/2019 c17 12CamilleCM
Oh wow, my emotions are attacked! The timeline intrigued me at first then it all made sense and ah, so bittersweet. That's a great "What If" moment and I love the parallels between them, Chandler's loneliness and poor Mon, that self esteem shattering moment puts in perspective what kind of emotional damage she went through. That was a little sad but so good! And makes their future encounters and friendship and love story all the more sweet and resonant!
7/26/2019 c17 14matteney
Amazing title that fits this chapter so well! I love how you portrayed both their misery before they even properly met each other. It’s nice to think of what could have been had they both gone to the concert... but I guess in the end it’s so worth the wait.
7/26/2019 c17 15Babatomyfriends
Wow, a what-if story where they could have met a year earlier already - that's such a great idea and so sweet too. And so sad. Poor chicks, good thing we know that it works out for them in the end!
7/26/2019 c17 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it.
7/21/2019 c16 12CamilleCM
This was great, I love their horniness being exposed haha! I do remember that scene before this when they were sitting very close and looking very sharp. I love their talk making them realize they're more similar than it looks like especially in their approach of relationships. You could feel the chemistry slowly building up before London! Such a fun chapter.
7/21/2019 c16 CamilleCM
That was great and I love their horniness being exposed haha! I could picture the scene since I do remember them sitting very closely in one of the very last episodes before London, looking very sharp. I love their talk about how similar their views on relationships actually are, and the little droplets of foreshadowing. Very fun chapter.
7/20/2019 c16 14matteney
Wow, we’ve been blessed with two great updates in such a short amount of time! I loved the sexual tension in this chapter and could totally feel it; I was honestly wondering whether you’d have them go all the way in this (which I realise is kind of against the premise of this story), but you’ve written it so well oh God. I can see this happening as it was so close before London, too. I could have read this chapter until the end of time, so great!
7/20/2019 c16 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. LOL on the sleep clinic bit.
7/20/2019 c15 14matteney
A very fitting chapter title! Love how you used the original episode story here and yet included another layer. I always enjoy it when Monica is jealous because the show always lets on that Chandler should be happy that he got her and not vice versa.
7/19/2019 c15 12CamilleCM
Very interesting how much you got from those episodes! Wow, more layers than I ever thought about those episodes. I particularly like the part where Monica questions if her new demanding job would impact her friendships, given how important they are to her and her insistance on being the hostess, it’s definitely very in character. I never gave much weight to those Chandler and Rachel moments early in season 4, because they were having Ross and Rachel interact less for the need of the Will They Wont’ They, but interesting friendship dynamics and for sure, from Monica’s POV it would bother her if she knew about them in an out of context way. To this point in the show, I feel like Chandler had genuine emotional moments with Joey and Monica mostly in the group, with Rachel it was more like he was her ‘best gay’ type of dynamic.

Great stuff and I love the way you’re examining all these relationships!
7/19/2019 c15 27Boris Yeltsin
Loved it.
7/19/2019 c15 15Babatomyfriends
It's so amazing how you spun a great plot out of some little things in the canon that makes so much sense too - in hindsight I actually wonder how I could not have seen tthat. Of course Mpnica would be jealous of Rachel encroaching on her closeness with Chandler - she's a Geller after all :-) Really great chapter!
7/3/2019 c14 Guest
Chandler is so sweet! Great story, please keep going
232 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »