for The One Before They Become Mondler

8/26/2020 c11 20Cynthia Salander
This was such a sweet, sweet chapter. The foot-rub, him offering her a place to hide, and just him being so wonderful and almost-flirty with her - I think you've captured the essence of pre-mondler here amazingly.
8/20/2020 c10 Cynthia Salander
Maybe it's the Mondler fan in me, but even before Mondler, the M/Ri relationship felt a bit icky to me. It's like Monica's relationship with Young Ethan reversed (granted that was more icky given he was a minor).
21 years is a huge, huge age gap, and Richard's disconnect with the gang here is something I can totally see. And I can also see how C&M's closeness would have perturbed him a bit.
Such a unique concept, to see the gang and their dynamics from Richard's perspective. Wonderfully done.
8/20/2020 c9 Cynthia Salander
Monica having a million rules for even the most mundane of tasks (quoting your words) had me thinking - yep, that's Monica. Chandler with his self-deprecation and endless joking and teasing of her makes for a wonderful pre-mondler story. You write these two so so well. Such a sweet chapter.
8/20/2020 c8 Cynthia Salander
Chandler does act a bit jerk-y during that time, Monica here is right. That was a wonderful little moment to explore some pre-mondler friendship, and how they can talk things out even when they just friend. And the last line was just sheer perfection!
8/17/2020 c7 Cynthia Salander
That was so poignant. Both Chandler's anger and Charles's helplessness were well portrayed. Monica being there for him without a question is something that she would definitely do. This is a heavy chapter, and you've handled it really well.
8/17/2020 c6 Cynthia Salander
Lol, when they say on the show 'We were away in a foreign, romantic country', I always think the same thing Chandler says here - is London really even that romantic? They just wanted to sleep with each other.

I loved the description of the contrasts that Chandler finds in the place pre and post Monica's moving in. Monica not being satisfied with the state of the bathroom is very, very Monica. This is a very cute backstory to how they end up on the same chair in that episode.
8/17/2020 c5 Cynthia Salander
This is undoubtedly my favorite chapter so far. I love how it shows the Mondler friendship spanning over the years and over other relationships/friendships - before Kip, after Kip, Joey, and then Rachel. Fabulous chapter, and it works so well that it would have been brilliant as a standalone fic too.
8/16/2020 c4 Cynthia Salander
"Who dresses this man" made me laugh. He does wear some garish colors, lol. I loved the parallels between this and the previous chapter, but I think I like Chandler's part the best. We usually expect such sweetness from Monica, but coming from quippy, S3 Chandler, this is just so wonderful.
8/16/2020 c3 Cynthia Salander
We never got to see Monica comforting Chandler after that break-up. I'm glad to see this missing scene. Your mopey Chandler is perfect, but what's even more perfect is your nitpick-y Monica as she enters the guys' apartment. Their interaction here is very sweet too, of course.
8/14/2020 c2 Cynthia Salander
The part where he carried her up the flight of stairs, despite his tiredness, that just melted my heart. The dialogues are so true-to-character, and it really does feel like a missing scene. Loved this chapter.
8/13/2020 c26 ItsMeDylan
Hey. Google ‘tower bridge’ and ‘London bridge’ I think you may be getting tower bridge confused for London bridge!

I’m rereading this story backwards for some reason and I am LOVING IT.

If you ever use London in a story again feel free to pm and ask me any questions for it. I’ve lived there a long time :D
8/13/2020 c39 14matteney
Ah what a great idea! And you chose such an iconic topic toofunny how it was Chandler's fault the apartment ended up purple. I love their friendship in this, such a strong bond already.
8/12/2020 c39 15Babatomyfriends
Aw finally we get the story of the purple walls! I love the idea that it was Chandler who picked the color and manages to persuade Monica to keep it. Monica's clairvoyant note cracked me up. Such a funny and great chapter!
8/3/2020 c1 20Cynthia Salander
The moment Kip was mentioned, I knew he was going to screw up this anti-valentines-day date for Mondler. For a guy who doesn't even appear on the show, he sure does do that to Mondler a lot :/ Poor Chandler. Great start to the fic.
6/9/2020 c38 xmsbehavex
That was great.. Totally believable and true to characters' voices.
232 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »