for Danganronpa: Blood Sport

11/10/2019 c3 10Katastic Writer
Welcome back, Tobi! I'm so happy to be able to see most of these characters finally, I can't get enough of them. I'm loving Masazou, Mitsuyo, and Sabina the most so far, and Tennoji cracks me up. Everyone else has my interest as well, and I'm so ready to see the rest!

I'll answer those questions really soon for you, too!
11/10/2019 c3 123TheRoseShadow21
YOU DID IT
TOBI-TOBES I AM PROUD.
Ahem, anyway, great job with introducing Yukariko! My favourites of the chapter are Mitsuyo, Masazou and Rinka. Tennoji is also a lot of fun, as is Yuu.
But yeah, well done Tobi! I look forward to the next chapter!
11/10/2019 c3 53PainX65
Oh hey, you did it! You punched those damn intros! good job!

We start off this chapter with Veronica meeting her fellow trapped participants, both ultimate and reserve alike. First of all, she meets my boi Enju. A swing and a miss, better luck next time Veronica lol. You handled him quite well, good job.

We then get Yukariko and the goth Masazou as they arrived at right after the whole missed punch scenario before we move onto more people. Just by the use of nerd, I could immediately tell that that was Dallas haha, speaking of which, he's already getting into fights and believing that Veronica is a reserve course student, but we do meet Rinka. Seems they're going down the creepy hallways and we meet the photographer Mitsuyo who seems pretty friendly.

Now it's room claiming time, but first, we meet Yoshi and it seems Veronica and her get along fairly well from that before she disappeared into thin air, but hey, Sabina with Veronica. That was a golden line that caused a more cuter version of Veronica to appear from all that rage haha. I have to say, I think Veronica's conversation with Sabina was probably the best so far, it was quite nice and the fact that Sabina was the fountain girl was also a nice addition. Speaking of nice things, here comes Yuu. Yuu is fucking precious and adorable, my god. Protect the tree, protect!

Lastly, we have Tennoji. oof, that's rough buddy, at least one of her punches connected this chapter though! That's a wrap so now, for the rest of the intros, punch those harder, tobi. I'll send the answers to those questions later. Anyways, good job punching those intros and overcoming that challenge you were struggling on, proud of you!
11/9/2019 c3 22Ziggymia123
You punched those intros! Nice!

We got an interesting mix of reserve and main course students. I think my favorite (besides Sabina, of course) would have to be Rinka. I always like characters who manage to keep a smile or otherwise friendly face, even when their emotions are something completely different. Yuu is also a sweetheart. She has a special room just for her, that's fantastic. She deserves it.

You did a lovely job with Sabina. I loved Veronica's gay panic when she met her. (The poor dear.)

So Veronica really doesn't like being touched. I feel like that's trauma based, which is never a good thing. Poor Tennoji...
6/23/2019 c3 1Shirasaur
AAAAAAAAAA
5/4/2019 c2 53PainX65
Short, but nice! Hmm, I wonder if everyone fight's their emotion personification? I guess not though. Anywho. The details at the bottom (like the why they are dragged here part) is actually pretty helpful to know. Thanks. Ey, deadline. Good luck with future submissions.
4/24/2019 c1 2KISL
gladiator style killing game wooooooooo!
veronica sounds like a wild protag, already displaying her punchy prowess and immediate reaction to hearing what im guessing is mascot character's voice, haha

got a swell premise here obito, wish you all the luck writing it :D
4/19/2019 c1 41mayurie
Welcome back! Man, Veronica is as lovable as always; I'm glad you decided to keep her as your protagonist haha.

A nice prologue right there. I do have to wonder if this is happening in some kind of dream world where if you die there you'll die in real life or something, with Veronica passing out like that and waking up somewhere else. But it certainly does look interesting!

Just one question; is there a particular deadline or are you gonna wait as long as you can to get the cast you wanted? Either way though, good luck!
4/19/2019 c1 53PainX65
Colosseum Time!

I love Veronica already, she's great! That Hope's Peak Elitism shining through though, glad Veronica put them in their place. Anyways, looking good Tobi. Knock em dead! Play the royal flush! Reverse Uno them! Good luck with it~