for 100 Bad Days

5/12/2019 c12 Anon
Update soon please! Were honor and josh randomly in town or is she there to see Rory? Like this twist!
5/10/2019 c11 Nancy
Okay: Luke has basically hired / retained Maj. Lorelai seen - but not heard from yet. Liz - quirky as always. Still no Rory. Why? More soon please.
5/9/2019 c10 Nancy
I have a better understanding of Maj now - but I am not clear about her feelings for / about Jess. And Jess, poor guy has no idea about poor Rory and her situation. I am wondering if she is going to try to stay fully out of sight as she has probably spoken to Lane and has been given the news that Jess is with somebody. Ah, confusion. And I am so entrenched in forever hope of Jess and Rory being happy together for forevermore. Thanks. More soon please.
4/26/2019 c4 Nancy
Not sure about Maj yet, but I am very glad that Rory and Jess talked. Also glad that no "Therapy" is required after this conversation. Thanks. Very enjoyable story. More soon please.
4/23/2019 c3 Nancy
Jess really is in a good place when he can just put thoughts of Rory aside for a bit and go on with his own life. That is good, but I am hoping that he can be friendly, friends with, or even much more than friends with Rory. I will just have to wait and see. So very, very happy for Jess! Thanks. More soon please.
4/20/2019 c1 Nancy
I really like this Jess: he is matured, comfortable in his skin; he is peaceful - that is a joyous zone! Want to hear more about him and his "friend" (?) Maj. I like him; I like his life - and he is the one who created it. Thanks. More soon please.
4/19/2019 c1 PicklebyPie
Great start. I look forward to more, especially Jess’ Philadelphia life.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8