for Moonlit Crossroads

1/11 c4 nyobody
such a sweet story! and a happy ending for the two of them! thank you for writing this op <3 <3
10/13/2020 c4 Zacra
This is really nice! Your writing was very smooth and descriptive, i could imagine everything playing out right in front of my eyes. It is such a good story, it's so amazing that I don't know how else to describe it! The story plot is great too! The smut too. :
9/28/2019 c4 Lily
Oh you went with an open end~ I great place to end the story I would say, since no matter what waits ahead in the future for now they're content and happy with each other~

Always looking forward to more stories from you~
8/29/2019 c3 Lily
Pretty cute chapter (and hot) XD
5/4/2019 c2 26Fi Suki Saki
Oh Kaito... Poor Kaito...
I wonder if there's a way to break the curse...
I mean, I don't want Kaito to stay alive forever because that's mean if KaiShin still end up together (which yes please), he would have to watch Shinichi grow old and die...
I also wonder if Shinichi did forgot everything because Kaito's power...
4/30/2019 c2 Lovely
I really enjoy your stories, and I hope you continue writing!
4/29/2019 c2 51Alaena F. Dragonstar
I particularly like the first meeting. It’s very them somehow :)
4/26/2019 c2 Lily
Awww the issue of romance between a mortal and immortal is always fascinating to me ~ I love the setting with the whole great age difference and Shinichi being more young and innocent, while Kaito has this air of melancholy ~
Some trends I've seen from this troop:
1. They spend one lifetime together then the immortal lives on holding on to the memories
2. The mortal is reincarnated and each time the immortal finds them and falls in love
3. The immortal finds some way to change the mortal into an immortal as well
4. The immortal finds some way to change back into a mortal and they have one lifetime together
I wonder how this story will turn out ~ Looking forward to more ~
4/20/2019 c1 Lily
Oh a vampire/ Pandora curse AU this time ~ I've always liked the idea of Kaito being cursed with immortality by Pandora but there are just so few works out there playing this angle ~ There were some Japanese ones (like, only one or two, it's that rare) I'm so glad to see an English one I could cry ~

Loving this already and waiting for more!
4/20/2019 c1 Stefunee Pylant
Ooh,this is a very good start,and I'm already looking forward to more! It's fine if you take your time,I'm not one of those people who like to rush others.
4/20/2019 c1 jayfeather63
Is it weird that the ending gave me a total Sherlock Holmes kinda feel to it even though there not really any kind of solid similarity besides the detective stuff lol. I really like the concept of immortal vampire Kaito and Shinichi just being his usual self. No matter the situation they’re drawn to each other. My romance loving heart approves XD
4/19/2019 c1 Guest
Love Kaito vampire fics. Here's hoping this one isn't too angsty (don't like tragic separation). Thanks!
4/19/2019 c1 Blackl Herlvig
Waaaah a new storyand a vampire AU too jsjndjdnc!
i just finish reading it and it's so interesting, the reason why Kaito turn out this way, the encounter from both of them, and the interactions are so great thank you for giving us another wonderful storyb