for Dangan-Pinguino

8/18 c32 Captain Imaginat
The Fellowship Of Darkness should need the help Jerry The Mouse and The Road Runner to defeat Tom and Wile E Coyote as both the Road Runner and Jerry defeated Tom and Wile plenty of times.
8/18 c32 Captain Imaginat
Wile E Coyote and Tom from Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry never expected to see them in here that’s quite a surprise.
6/30 c25 Captain Imaginat
LooseGazpacho so when is Celestia going to join The Fellowship Of Darkness in Dangan-Pingunio?
6/16 c1 Cooldude101011
Brilliant.
4/11 c2 8LooseGazpacho
Greetings, readers,

I want to say, thank you all for enjoying this fanfic! It's really inspiring and I promise I will make the story as good as possible.

However, a rather not so pleasant thing has been going on. Listen guys, requests are fine, they are...but my hand has spoken. People have been flat out dictating me how the story should be written. It's unlike how I envision the story and it goes against everything I want to do with it. I think Dr. Seuss has once said it's best to write for oneself and I think it's true.

I will say this once and for all: I will not take requests. I'm sorry, the story has already been planned out. I'd be fine if it were a few. But all those requests (read: orders) have been clogging up the review section.

Please respect my wishes. That's all I ask.
1/12 c17 Happiness studios
Well, what can say about this story, that I found few days ago and I fall in love. I mean, it's a mashup of my childhood and a series I become fan 2 months ago.
Well I try anyway.
I really enjoy the characters, you write pretty well they're quirky personality that we know. The new characters are interesting, weird and pretty funny (especially Herman, also because he is Italian). Plus there are some of the cutest moments i read, like Peko pet Private was adorable. I also noticed that the comments are advice on what to put in the story. Your story for me is the perfect example of a bizarre idea with a lot of potential. And look at the case, I would have a little idea.
Here it is: The bad guys to find the penguin lair call "Officer X", promising revenge. How did he forward in the school? Simple. The punkster will find and beat the crap out of the school janitor to the point that he can't work at school, so he'll need a replacement. How did Officer X get the job so fast? Well ... I mean, in the series he was everywhere, I think especially in his way of convincing him in speaking.
And here it is, I hope you like the idea. With that, my poorly review of your amazing fanfiction end here. Keep the amazing work, good luck with everything and bye :)
12/12/2020 c13 Moony'slazytolog
"Two students are missing..." BYAAHAHAHAAHAUPUPUPUU
I laughed like a mad man at this. This students are obviously Junko and Mukuro. By the way, I thought that the guest vould be , Idk, the ultimate despair herself (cause before the game, she was a supermodel and famous) or Mukuro again dressed up as her sister. Also you could insert the moment in pre-game Danganronpa (animals ver.) When Komaeda/Izuru is talking with Junko &Mukuro. BUT PLEASE, REVISE IT YOUR WAY.
Love,
Moony who's not gonna log in.
11/18/2020 c11 Pink Pidgeon
Chihiro not even explaining many distros of i use arch.
1/30/2020 c3 Guest
how are these guys going to muck up junkos plans
1/30/2020 c3 Guest
where will you take this?
5/20/2019 c1 GPX-2013
Please continue with the story. Pretty please.