for Curses in Disguise

4/26/2020 c4 athousandroses
Good story! Yeah, I think it makes sense that those kids would have some emotional turmoil after everything they eent through, especially poor Billy
4/30/2019 c4 Guest
Loved it please write more!
4/27/2019 c4 114ninjadevil2000
That was avsolutely amazing! It me smile, laugh, and almost cry. Thank you for writing this. It really nade me happy! :) All that stuff about Sviana and the nightamres and Billy's mom was just written perfectly. Well done! Great terrific fanastic stpry! :)
4/25/2019 c4 40Tsukimine12
This is the shit I live for! Brotherly love
Loved It!
4/21/2019 c4 Guest
Love this! You did a good job!
4/21/2019 c4 43who is sabrina
Hey, awesome job on this fic! Thanks so much for posting it! I had as much fun reading it as you did writing it. I love these characters, too, and I liked how you portrayed Freddy and Billy's relationship. I would definitely be interested to see some more work from you. I only have two quick suggestions. In Part One, you have Billy say, "It's not Shazam related," but that should probably be changed to "It's not hero related," right? Since the word "shazam" would trigger the switch? Secondly, in Part Four, it looks like your autocorrect changed Pedro to Petra. Aside from that, I loved this fic! I think you have an engaging writing style, and I hope to read more from you. Thanks!