for Perfect For Each Other

6/7 c10 Coreenmm
Loved it. Thank you.
4/28 c9 Arcus Iris
aaaahhhh! I see you added little details about the scenery. I was hoping my comment about your lack of it wasn't too much. Can't wait for the next chapter.
4/27 c9 Coreenmm
Just awesome. Shaw will find Root. TM does care for her humans.
Thank you.
3/15 c8 2Elly1212
There has to be more. Evil cliffhanger! This was so well written! Loved every minute of it.

Looking forward to a possible update?

Cheers!
2/21 c8 Coreenmm
Anxiously waiting! Love it!
2/16 c8 Arcus Iris
how dare you ? how dare you leave us with a cliffhanger like that!

i think it'd be helpful if you could give us more details about their surroundings. I reread the end twice and I'm guessing Shaw was still inside the hospital when Root went silent on the other end but it's not clear. If she is still inside, where exactly? How is she not seen by others? these are the questions i have because I'm trying to imagine where they are.
1/28 c7 Guest
Love this. Thank you.
7/2/2019 c3 Coreenmm
Great story
4/21/2019 c1 4Alongusername
I’m glad this Fic exists! So many POI Fics count out Samaritan, but you’ve embraced it and used it in an amazing way! Combining the Machine-less world of 5x12 with the hints of Root and Shaw’s relationship! I’ve tried to create the same world in my own Story, with Samaritan flourishing in the present-timeline of 2014. Perhaps some appearances from Shaw’s ISA Partner Cole and other Samaritan Operatives like Lambert, Barrett Or Martine? They’d really help flesh-out your story. But I’m loving it so far!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service