FanFiction.Net
for Not Dumbledore

12/1 c1 ak
bonne fic!
10/20 c1 Musichowler
I really love this idea. The subtle and not so subtle listing of reasons why HP is so much better then AD. Well done.
10/10 c1 KingLionheart29
This is so good
8/31 c1 Wakefielddickson
This was so lovely!
8/30 c1 Guciec
Excellent short story.
7/30 c1 Now Account
Interesting little thing. I guess we've all had our problems with Dumbledore's approach...
7/7 c1 a fan of this
If other people read this review I want to make one thing clear, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is a masterpiece, a bit slow but so detailed and entertaining that it is worth reading despite being severely incomplete. and completely abandoned

I liked the story "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" a lot, I honestly hate that you abandoned it like that and even so you have been writing other stories for 4 years without putting even a slight update on this one... .not even a message that it was on hiatus or completely abandoned, we will be left wanting to know how the jedi order will react to having 100 dead jedis brought back to life... I sincerely hope you read this and at least explain because you have abandoned the story... but seeing that you have also abandoned your other stories I highly doubt it...

I'm going to post this message on all your stories that were updated after "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
6/28 c1 Redmudder
Absolutely loved this story. I don’t usually read stories with less than 30k words but I’m really glad I read this one.
6/25 c1 K
Very enjoyable.
6/26 c1 Boomshanka
So, Harry is pissed off for the last time. He fights back.

Demons run, when a good man goes to war.
These were just cowards with extra inbreeding.
6/24 c1 1Min's awesomeness
I don't know why I haven't read this story before, but I am glad I found it. Ron is one of those characters I loved bc of his flaws and how through 7 books he slowly made progress but after the movies, Ron became one of thos characters ppl focus their hatred on. It's so difficult to find a nice written Ron.
Thank you for this.
6/17 c1 4My Alternate Reality
I’m not usually interested in “good Ron” fics but this was great!
4/13 c1 Ladiefury