for Something to Bond Over

11/1/2020 c9 Fire
Another Fantastic chapter can't wait for the next update so keep up the great work
9/25/2020 c8 Fire
Such a great story can't wait for the next update
7/10/2020 c8 LonelyVulture
This is such a good story! I really like the pacing, that this story is taking the time to build up the plot and character relationships. The dynamic between Josh and Jess is especially excellent!
I’m also looking forward to seeing how Mike will react to Jess being alive, and especially how Sam will react to Josh (so much chemistry but also so much angst with that pair heh).
I’m looking forward to where this story will go!
5/11/2020 c8 Blue
Another Fantastic chapter can't wait for the next update and stay safe
4/14/2020 c7 NGA96
I love this! Tbh it’s a relieve that there are still authors who write stories about until dawn like you. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
4/11/2020 c6 Lion
With everything that's going on I hope your okay and love your story's can't wait for the next update
1/12/2020 c5 NGA96
I really like this! I hope you update this story soon
12/26/2019 c5 Phillip's king
Another great chapter can't wait for the next update so keep up the great work
8/4/2019 c4 Hank the great
Great story keep up the good work
7/29/2019 c4 Phil
Great story keep up the good work
7/21/2019 c4 Frank
Damn your writing a great story can't wait for the next update I it comes out soon to read
7/19/2019 c3 Bob
Love this story can't wait for the next update
6/27/2019 c2 1Regula
Woooooow! Okay so I KNOW the number of stories in this archive is low. But I’m so freaking glad that I checked for more cause I found this little gem! I am super interested, and definitely want to see where this goes! Please continue!
6/18/2019 c2 Bob
This is a great story can't wait for the next update