for Mark of the Devourer

1/10 c10 2Gerhman Remington
kinda sucks that this got discontinued. this is/was pretty good
11/16/2020 c10 5Eipok
This is legitimately depressing to me, especially since I'm more excited for Destiny's lore than I've ever been before. It's hard for me to understand from a lore perspective why you'd be dissatisfied with their direction, but whatever. All things must die I guess, including good things, and most often before their time. This story's just another example of that.
11/7/2020 c10 46568tank
bruh
11/7/2020 c10 1hellion117
Cries tears of blood
I hope you will continue writing tho
11/6/2020 c10 Delta prime2
Will admit, I’ll be sad to see this go. Any chance you can post where you thought the story would go, or was this last chapter the extent of it?
11/6/2020 c10 6Jebest4781
this was quite nice
11/6/2020 c1 Aerious
At least try beyond light
11/6/2020 c10 GrapeFanta
I would like to make the suggestion to add discontinued to the description. Just to save people time at least.
11/6/2020 c10 Rockman1159
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
11/6/2020 c10 1SneakyDevil
Unfortunate, but understandable as I too have since dropped Destiny 2 with its new direction.
11/6/2020 c10 3MystiYew
Huh, not even gonna try beyond light?
11/6/2020 c10 1TheLastBattalion
I can't fault you for dropping the story. I hope that you might change your mind later, but if not I hope someone can at least live up to the extremely interesting plot this story had.
11/6/2020 c10 zer0light
I hate it, but it is your story. I would implore you to wait until you have seen what the new expansion had to offer before deciding to end this fix though. It might fix some of the stuff you had a problem with.
11/6/2020 c10 1K1ng Of H34rts
My friend you wound my soul for leaving this fic. Though I do understand I am sad to see you go. This story was wonderful to read while it lasted.
11/6/2020 c10 1Mastermind4892
Noooooooo... *Slumps in despair* I was growing worried about this story after over a year without updates, but I knew it wasn't your main story.

Nevertheless, I'm sorry to see it go. The premise is absolutely amazing and so tantalizing! I hope the concept gets adopted.

for what it is worth, I truly enjoyed it. And I thank you for such a delightful read. I wish you well in all endeavors.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »