for L'étoile d'un père

7/24 c13 Guest
Wow! That was an intense chapter, what will Jakoba and the Children do now with things going south so fast? :o
Will be looking forward to the next update! :D
7/13 c13 Hippiechicfangir
I already posted a comment but that chapter was just so good! Please don’t let this be the end of the story.
7/12 c13 Hippiechicfangir
PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT! Also happy 23rd birthday Malala.
7/3 c13 22Angelwings2002
Oh no Jacob! Poor kid, he was just helping his friend and Frollo just had to ruin it! This was a great chapter. Even if it was shorter.
6/15 c12 Angelwings2002
This is a really great story so far, keep up the good work!
5/8 c11 3TheRanger101
Was happy to see you had updated this story, and loved the drama of it, and the weight of the situation building up to one heck of a climax! :D
Can’t wait till next week.
3/1 c10 TheRanger101
This update was sweet with a lot of heart from our young heroes.
Also it has the promise at the end of more adventures to come, and danger! :o
Looking forward to the next update, thanks for posting. :)
11/7/2019 c7 TheRanger101
Ooo, this is a good update with plenty of development of the father son relationship that’s really nice to see Clopin in.
Also how things are heating up and working up to the climax of the tale! :D
I’m looking forward to the next update, I’m enjoying your take on Hunchback fan-fiction. :)
9/6/2019 c1 TheRanger101
I lucked out and found a good Hunchback fanfic with a really good OC and a different side of Clopin that I’m really enjoying! :D
The background to fill out the characters is well blended with the cannon story of Disney Hunchback film.
Hope more people discover this gem and give it the love it deserves. 3 :)
6/20/2019 c3 4villains-doitbetter
I admit it, Jackob is a pretty cute little scamp, and Clopin seems like a big ol' softie when it comes to his little boy :D I have a hunch (no pun intended) that Jackob will run into Frollo sooner or later, and Lord knows that that man won't be the most welcoming to a gypsy child.
Real quick punctuation tip: don't forget to upper-case the first letter in the beginning of a quote. Just to make it a little cleaner.
Nice story and hope you keep writing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service