for The Ruby Pendant

5/18/2019 c9 24Drumboy100
Good; the female chums are reunited with the male chums. Nice deduction by our favorite Italian. "Her breathing is annoying" haha. Mmmm very small hints of chemistry between Joe and Van to prep for future shipment. Darn it, I was really hoping for insight in the Kristin situation, and Frank said everything perfectly: not useless, but normal. I think our boys have had to rescue Chet more than any other friend!
5/18/2019 c9 7ErinJordan
please update soon
5/18/2019 c9 Candylou
Is it possible that Sonja is undercover? How else would she know that Callie is a hardy boy's girlfriend? There is so much going on, it's a wonder they all know what they are doing. Hopefully, it will b e alright. Update soon
5/18/2019 c8 14Cherylann Rivers
Whoa! That ending was not expected. What’s going on? I hope that the girls are okay. I also enjoyed the conversation with Ilya and Sonja, Frank and Joe. It’s interesting to see you unravel the plot as you raise more questions. The fact that the friends or chums are there is also a great chance to experiment with POV. As always, great job... and I’ll be nervously anticipating the next chapter!
5/18/2019 c8 15angelicalkiss
oh boy. I think they're in trouble now. hopefully the bad guys destroy the screens as well so they cant see the others. more please!
5/17/2019 c8 54EvergreenDreamweaver
Yikes! What a place to end the chapter!
5/17/2019 c8 BMSH
Good luck girls!
5/16/2019 c8 max2013
Very intense chapter-please, update soon!
5/16/2019 c8 7ErinJordan
Please update soon I need to know what happens next :)
5/16/2019 c8 Drumboy100
Very effective POV switches here. This Kristin/Van spat is going to play a part before the end, and I have no idea what it's about, since Joe is with Iola, not Van. Love how Frank is the one to figure things out. Wow, they found the pendant already...wondering if it's a fake...would also be great if it is hidden on somebody's body and they found it after all this is over. Hmmm, the architect doesn't know as much about the building as an architect should know. I think Marius will get there just in time to save Sonja and the girls.
5/16/2019 c8 Candylou
This situation keeps getting worse. Whatever the answer to this problem is, they haven't found it, yet. I know they are in a differen' t country, and there probably aren't any around; bit when I think of American hostages in a foreign land, that there would be some US Officials showing up. That is just my opinion. Great story. Can't t wait to find out how they get out of this mess.
5/14/2019 c7 14Cherylann Rivers
It's great how Frank and Joe talk right back to Ilya- love all of this directness! OOOH- so Sonja is not a part of Ilya's gang. Good twist here. I think she might be lying about having stolen the pendant, though!What is Marius up to? You have created quite the cast of characters here! Nice little touch of Joe not being able to bear the thought that Iola might be hurt. I have a feeling that the teacher is involved somehow, based on absolutely nothing! LOL. Enjoying the story very much!
5/14/2019 c7 BMSH
These are the worst terrorists ever. You have to control the cameras! Marius in on the gig with Sonja - blackmail maybe? . Mr. Byron keeps confusing me - coward, hero, back and forth - he's a little Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. Ilya is going to cause problems. Fun so far!
5/14/2019 c2 BMSH
Lol. Trust Joe to forget he's a hostage and start trying to solve a mystery!
5/14/2019 c7 max2013
Y'ALL SONJA SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED-THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL-FIX IT!
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »