for The Ruby Pendant

5/6/2019 c5 15angelicalkiss
at least the Hardys now know that Callie and Iola are in the security room. I'm still pegging Marius as the thief especially after Frank's thoughts that it was someone who had access to the building to steal the pendant. great chapter!
5/6/2019 c5 max2013
Everything is on the verge of being totally out of control-please, fix the chaos!
5/5/2019 c4 sm2003495
Nice chapter.. wondering what everyone is arguing about and hope some of the students get away..the Hardys have a tough task ahead!
5/4/2019 c4 angelicalkiss
I do agree with what Illya said about Americans (the truth is brutal at times). I always liked the way Frank can reign in Joe's hotheadness without him realizing it. I'm also wondering about this Marius character. he seemed to know a little too much about the castle. I understand that hes a contractor but that doesn't mean hes not pretending to be one. looking forward to more!
5/3/2019 c4 54EvergreenDreamweaver
What the heck is up with Kristen? Is she a plant or something? Or just terminally stupid?
5/3/2019 c4 Drumboy100
I love how Frank isn't distracted by Illya's rant about Americans (feeling some privileged guilt-everything Illya said was true) and was able to re-direct his hothead brother. Glad that Illya's character is more complex than just being one of the terrorists. Whoops, I guess I'm finally understanding that F/J will not be leaving the castle to search for the pendant around town. Keep looking through the prison wall, Tony, what if the pendant is under a brick? I'm probably reading too much into this, but I wonder if there is more to Mr. Byron that meets the eye, since we started out this story in his POV and haven't returned to it since. Yes, a castle and a secret passageway! REALLY thinking there's more to Marius than what he's saying; all of his special information just comes in a little too handy. Looking forward to next chapter.
5/3/2019 c4 14Cherylann Rivers
I liked how rational Frank and Joe were in this chapter. I even finally liked Illya- just a little bit! At least, even though he was a jerk and is probably a bad guy, he laid it on the line. Joe's
"how do you really feel?" was funny (and kind of American- haha), and Frank's calm response to Illya- calling him out on trying to distract them- was great. It's interesting that everyone is putting such faith in teenagers while he reminds the reader that they are children, in a real sense. Nice nod from Illya that Frank knows what he's doing. So now we have Natalia, a thief that may or may not still be in the building, a still kind of missing Callie/Iola, a kind of lock-pick, and a bunch of kids who are trying to escape while running from makes and armed men- good stuff here!
5/2/2019 c1 ForeverFangirl16
This is a really good story, update soon!
5/2/2019 c4 max2013
Do NOT trust Illya-Marius and group BE CAREFUL-update soon!
5/2/2019 c3 15angelicalkiss
interesting back story about the pendant. it almost seems like a real story in a kind of Romanov sort of way. really interested to find out more. great story so far!
4/30/2019 c3 drumboy100
Awesome opening line! I could imagine a movie image montage as Illya told the (untrue?) story of the pendant. Wondering if Illya is in on it with these bad guys and they are just that good. I don't think you're into the supernatural, but it would great if that pendant was cursed and defended itself. I wonder if the girls' plan will work and Frank and Joe will meet some friendly law enforcement while they are scavenger hunting outside the castle. Vanessa with the boys, hmmm, I wonder if it's because she's too tall to fit in the vent. So we have three escape teams working...you haven't let us take a breath since this all started!
4/29/2019 c3 11LaurieQ
Illya is quite interesting, but I can't decide exactly what I think of him. Hopefully, he can stay alive long enough to let me make up my mind - and hopefully Frank and Joe can take their time finding that ruby to let everyone get some help. Nice job with the chapter, I'm enjoying this one!
4/29/2019 c3 14Cherylann Rivers
Oh my goodness! Joe is so sassy here in the presence of a gunman. "I'll just have to make up a name for you, and that won't be so flattering." Even Frank is edgy, with his "We don't know about all of that, and we really don't care." If that were me, I'd be trying not to cry! I enjoyed the story about the history of the pendant, even though it is going to be twisted to mean whatever the bad guys want it to mean.

Oh, geez. They want to execute Illya? Is this some diabolical scheme that Illya is actually in on and pretending not to be? There is zero evidence for that, but I don't trust Illya- again, for no reason.

I am worried about Iola and Callie's plan here, but I am relieved that they managed to get out of that vent. I'm still hyperventilating thinking about that environment! And it's great that the Hardy friends are trying to get involved in this escape, too. I love how I feel as if I am reading a canon book- you're very talented!
4/29/2019 c3 54EvergreenDreamweaver
So...the two girls are skulking around the castle, Joe and Frank and trying to stall the revolutionaries and keep Illya from being executed, and part of the Chums are beginning to work on a breakout from their dungeon cells. Still sounds VERY Hardy-canon-esque!
4/29/2019 c3 max2013
Really liking this 3 pronged approach-good luck all!
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »