for The Mystery of Wyatt House

4/25 c63 11whashaza
Thanks for a good read so far.
4/9 c62 whashaza
Good chapter.
2/27 c60 whashaza
And the action starts. Good chapter.
2/4 c59 whashaza
Loved it.
1/14 c58 whashaza
Good build up to the next chapter. Thanks for a good read.
12/17/2020 c55 whashaza
Well done on a well written story so far. Looking forward to reading more.
11/30/2020 c55 WarWinds
Yay! Another much-anticipated The Mystery of Wyatt House Chapter installment - it’s like an early Happy Hanukkah gift just for me! This is the very best author and the very best story on ! I can’t hardly wait for more!
9/16/2020 c51 13Reckless
I’m still reading and enjoying the story. As a Shane and Kim fan, I enjoyed the hint of acrimony when Kim made her crack about being the bad guy to Bo. I am looking forward to more of their interaction. It seems like they have only had a few conversations so far.

Your post about canon raised a question that you may already have answered, but I assume in this AU that Shane and Kayla did not have the relationship they had on the show. If they had, I assume someone would have thought or talked about it.
8/25/2020 c49 WarWinds
The Author’s premise is big and boldly original. The characterizations and dialogue are so artfully authentic, that I became engrossed early on, and actually read throughout the night and well into the next morning. I am eager to continue all future The Mystery of Wyatt House chapters, but must also respect the Author’s current personal obligations, and understand that the creative writing process should never be rushed.
1/19/2020 c35 1mshellb
I’m enjoying the entire story! I’ve been waiting for this episode when Kim and Shane cross paths—it’s excellent. :)
10/12/2019 c25 stampinadmin
I know you said that tale of two romans never happened but did the Toscanos not exist either so hope wouldn’t have died before Steve? I don’t care either way, I just thought he would have been surprised to see she was “alive” if that was the case. Thanks!
9/22/2019 c23 2audreyrosewadsworth
I’m really enjoying what you’ve written of this so far! I like this much better than what they gave us for Steve’s return, so great job!
9/13/2019 c22 stampinadmin
Have been so enjoying your story and I was so excited to see that you had posted. I have been literally checking every day, and now you leave me hanging! Lol! Anyway, Steve and Kayla are not my ship to be honest, I’m here for Kim and Shane and looking forward to seeing where you go with the story. I have to say I can’t imagine what they could be after in that house or who is responsible for it. Is it Lawrence, Stefano, Victor or maybe even a new villain? Enjoying everything so far, thanks for sharing!
7/11/2019 c16 1mshellb
You have brought me right back to the Days I loved! Excellent writing pulls me into each character’s thinking. I’m eager to read more!
7/4/2019 c15 13Reckless
I’ve really been enjoying this fic. It’s always great to revisit the classic couple. As a Kim and Shane fan, I hope to see more chapters with their POVs.

One nit about the last chapters. After Steve’s death in 1990, Kayla sold their house to Mickey and Maggie.