for The Mystery of Wyatt House

1/19 c35 1mshellb
I’m enjoying the entire story! I’ve been waiting for this episode when Kim and Shane cross paths—it’s excellent. :)
10/12/2019 c25 stampinadmin
I know you said that tale of two romans never happened but did the Toscanos not exist either so hope wouldn’t have died before Steve? I don’t care either way, I just thought he would have been surprised to see she was “alive” if that was the case. Thanks!
9/22/2019 c23 2audreyrosewadsworth
I’m really enjoying what you’ve written of this so far! I like this much better than what they gave us for Steve’s return, so great job!
9/13/2019 c22 stampinadmin
Have been so enjoying your story and I was so excited to see that you had posted. I have been literally checking every day, and now you leave me hanging! Lol! Anyway, Steve and Kayla are not my ship to be honest, I’m here for Kim and Shane and looking forward to seeing where you go with the story. I have to say I can’t imagine what they could be after in that house or who is responsible for it. Is it Lawrence, Stefano, Victor or maybe even a new villain? Enjoying everything so far, thanks for sharing!
7/11/2019 c16 1mshellb
You have brought me right back to the Days I loved! Excellent writing pulls me into each character’s thinking. I’m eager to read more!
7/4/2019 c15 13Reckless
I’ve really been enjoying this fic. It’s always great to revisit the classic couple. As a Kim and Shane fan, I hope to see more chapters with their POVs.

One nit about the last chapters. After Steve’s death in 1990, Kayla sold their house to Mickey and Maggie.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service