FanFiction.Net
for The Snow Ashikabi

10/6/2023 c17 HairyLimey
More please:-)
5/24/2023 c15 agirl00z
Kazehana is all for love; so maybe watching Saya matchmaking a Sekirei that's not reacting to her, will help number 03 make up her mind.
1/16/2023 c14 agirl00z
I know it's been awhile since I last read this story, but I still love it! Hope there's still more to come.
Awesome last couple of chapters, stay safe.
10/21/2022 c14 9Ikrani
Huh. Didn't think you were going to create another OC, nor go for one as inherently intimidating as a large woman with a kanabo for a weapon. Don't know why she'd be riding a motor scooter, but I'm intrigued to find out.

That said, I feel like you could've done a slightly better job at describing Honoka. Simply describing her as a "plus-sized model" doesn't really give an indication as to what kind of body she has. How large are her hips and bust, compared to other Sekirei? Does she have noticeable muscle bulk anywhere? How far down her back does her "long" hair reach? A "plus-sized model" can come in many shapes and sizes, according to a quick internet search. Do try to give her a more definitive image in the next chapter, when opportunity presents itself.

Finally, I thought I'd point out that 375,000 Japanese yen was roughly equivalent to 3,537 U.S. dollars at the end 2020, thanks to a handy conversion database I found (which put the U.S. dollar at the end of that year as being 106 yen). Even at current exchange rates in October of 2022, where the dollar is worth 129 yen, that amount still comes to $2,561. So, either there's a typo, or Saya and co. left the store with several shopping carts' worth of food, far more than a single vehicle could believably carry. I hope you keep that number in place, because I really want to know how exactly Yahan, Haruhime (who I almost forgot was on hand) and Saya plan to get that much food back to their apartment.
7/22/2022 c13 HairyLimey
I'm so looking forward to more :-)
7/22/2022 c1 HairyLimey
I've always had a great deal of sympathy for number 7 and I like what I'm seeing so far. I look forward to further chapters.
7/9/2022 c13 agirl00z
Woo-hoo! So, happy to see this update.
Saya has her dream girl, now waiting for at least one more and fun times.
Now it's time to plan to ruin the S plan.
7/4/2022 c12 agirl00z
Finally, but that's a cruel cliff to dangle from after so long.
Great chapter, stay safe.
1/30/2022 c11 agirl00z
I knew it! Kazehana couldn't resist all the love Saya's been slinging around.
Great update, stay safe.
8/15/2021 c10 agirl00z
I smiled seeing this update, just when I needed it! Finally they speak, now I'm guessing an epic battle to come before Saya can get her girl.
Great chapter, stay safe.
8/3/2021 c10 VauseAgron35
ahh I was very excited when I received the notification of this chapter and further to see that you responded to my comment.

About the chapter I can only say one thing... damn Minaka getting into where they don't call him, regarding Kazehana I am intrigued to know what the dispute he has with Matsu is. A great update thanks for that
8/2/2021 c10 Sapphire82
O god please let Saya get there first, she's been trying to find Uzume for so long THEY DEERVE TO BE TOGETHER DAMNIT!

This was an amazing chapter, your a really amazing author and I can't wait for the next chapter so please update again soon :):):)
5/20/2021 c9 VauseAgron35
Yes, it would be great for Kazehana to be with Saya. I love your story and hope you can update soon
5/4/2021 c9 agirl00z
I'm just reading the new update and love it!
I like that Saya isn't afraid or rejecting the affecting the Sekirei have for her; there really should be more stories of female Ashikabi with female Sekirei.
I would vote for Saya as Kazehana's Ashikabi; I would love to see her and Uzume on the same team.
4/27/2021 c9 1Samantha S. Dracul