for Avengers: Our Endgame

5/31/2019 c1 5TinyFox2
this is exactly what I needed
5/19/2019 c1 Midnite Girl
Just a little tidbit proffered by Odin 'Whosoever shall find himself worthy of wielding Mjolnir shall have the power of Thor, i.g. the power of lightning and thunder..
5/2/2019 c1 2AkiraRedtiger
Que coucou!
Désolée pour ce délai, mais je dois avouer que je te rejoins sur cet avis; Endgame fut dans l'ensemble une belle déception pour moi, qui ai largement préféré Infinity War. Bon, c'était génial à regarder mais en effet, tellement de personnages passés sous silence (je crois que Bucky a eu tout au plus 5 secondes à l'écran). Et comme tu dis, pas mal de virtual facepalm, je rejoins totalement Loki là-dessus! En tout cas beau OS, j'ai bien apprécié l'idée!
A plus!
4/25/2019 c1 Kari
While I think the scene were avengers sat at the docks after Nat's death was kind of like funeal, I sooo agree on that Rogers end. Wouldn't that destroy the timeline? Is that mean there are two Steve's? The old one and the one who was found in ice? Is it a paradox? And the ages of everyone? Not only Barton kids where too old for me but anyone else? If it was 5 years then why Ned is still in high school? Wouldn't he be 20 or 21? Like Cassie is now a teen and not a kid? what the crap?
4/25/2019 c1 Guest
Well that’s your opinion
4/24/2019 c1 Hyraeth
Honestly? I've got to agree with you. While I still thought this was a great movie (the final fight scene was dope as hell, some characters didn't get the most satisfying ending. And other characters became jokes. Like
SPOILER ALERT. KINDA.
Thor, who becomes a constant repeating joke instead of the badass he was in Infinity War. why ;-;

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service