for truth or dare

10/24/2020 c10 SpiderGwen2004
Awww this is such a good story! <3
4/4/2020 c7 Morgan
Awwww sorry for not reviewing sooner 3 I’m addicted to your story I love it so much please keep writing
4/5/2020 c10 29bearhow
I hate seeing Garfield hurt, but at least he has Raven to always be there for him.
4/5/2020 c9 bearhow
People make bad choices when they’re mad or scared or stressed. Always watch your words birdies. You need to stay together forever haha.
4/5/2020 c8 bearhow
Beast Boy and Raven are just the cutest fictional characters that has ever been created and I love them and the way you wrote them. And Starfire kissing beast boy is just too good.
4/2/2020 c7 Guest
LOVE YOUR WRITING ️ PLZ KEEP POSTING
4/2/2020 c10 zafnak
Oh..Galtry squirted iodine on his carved flesh. What a relief. Reading that I thought he had urinated on Garfield's injuries...
4/2/2020 c10 No-one230
DAMN THAT WAS GOOD
Im looking forward to more:)
4/2/2020 c10 Thatonereader1228
4/2/2020 c9 81Ellivia22
Dude! I totally forgot about this chapter (and somehow missed it and read chapter 10 before this one haha). Since it had been so long reading it this chapter made me very emotional. Can't wait for chapter 11 :)
4/2/2020 c10 Ellivia22
So glad you liked what I wrote. I look forward to reading the next chapter :)
4/1/2020 c8 Ellivia22
You're welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and can't wait to read more.
3/23/2020 c7 4SourLime44
I really want a chapter 8! This story was amazing!
3/19/2020 c7 Doki-Doki-CS-Love
i'm really liking how their relationship is progressing & your septh in storytelling. would love to read more
1/23/2020 c7 NotCold361
Please continue I love this it is great and your writing is such a nice style very clear and easy to read. I just can’t describe how much I love this and hope you update.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »