for Letting Go

7/20 c1 4IronBat99
How dare you play with my emotions, lmao!

This was wonderfully written. As perfect as the first movie is, I do truly wish more characters received more screen time, especially my girl, Sandy. I don't think it would've been completely out of character if she wanted to tag along or at least give him a kiss on the cheek for good luck. But this fanfic did justice and was a damn good read. :)
5/10/2019 c1 36Moana Fan Girl
I don't ship Spandy, but this was a pretty cute story. Good job!
4/27/2019 c1 Guest
I actually like this one, it's cute, sweet made me feel my feels for once lol, you did good cant wait to see what else you come up with :)
4/25/2019 c1 2CRS0915
I may or may not be reading this at work (pssst, I am reading this at work. XD) Okay, it has been forever since I’ve seen the movie. Anytime I read one of your stories, it makes me want to watch things I have either never seen before (like Star Wars) or rewatch older things. Great job! Spandy forever!
4/25/2019 c1 16Skillet-Writer
This story was a great idea! Honestly, there should have been an encounter with Sandy like this before SpongeBob left in the first movie. Dammit, I don’t even SHIP Spandy (I don’t really like it) and yet I found myself adoring that cute little kiss they shared before SpongeBob left. I liked all the heartache and tension felt before that part, too. The only thing I didn’t like was the very end. It was too quick winded and could use some rewording. Other that, phenomenal job with emotion! 3
4/25/2019 c1 146CJS51703
This taps into memories from years ago... I just now saw this because I was busy, but I wish I’d seen this earlier! It was so GOOD!

And Sandy is relatable for me when she just bursts out and yells after Patrick starts banging on her door. Just saying.
4/25/2019 c1 25Dreamer1920
...I have no words, none.

Aw, heck, YES I DO.

This. Was. AMAZING! This is honestly & truly one of the BEST Spandy stories I’ve ever read; it’s one of the best SpongeBob stories I’ve ever read, period! I LOVED the tension between the two; SO romantic.

You also did an excellent job at portraying the characters, especially Sandy. Now I feel like I wanna write a Spandy oneshot later! Thx 4 this, you’ve lit a fire under my butt! XD

This was truly amazing. Thank you so much 4 such a lovely story. It’s going straight 2 my faves. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service