for No Carbs, No Alcohol, No Sex

7/17/2020 c1 5Melody Elliot
I realize you finished this one well over a year ago, but it would have been so great to see a second chapter that involved Jane’s procedure. Some nice little post-anesthesia conversations where Jane says way too much or gets funny. Jacqueline being simply wonderful, per usual. The story is wonderful as is, but I am having fun imagining where you could have taken it.
8/1/2019 c1 2Creativesoulwriter5
This was sooooo good! Wish it was longer
4/29/2019 c1 4klraoline
loved this so much, have binged all ur fics! nothing but love
4/26/2019 c1 Guest
I love how you write both of these ladies - there’s an undeniable chemistry between that this is just fire and it also goes deeper than that. I need more of your stories with these two xx
4/27/2019 c1 Duskfalls
Yes, yes and yes! I understand the new dynamics New Guy brings to the office but there are so many new storylines it’s taking time away from the original core relationships - aka Jane and Jacqueline. Even miss seeing Jacqueline’s interactions w Sutton and Kat - like at the photo shoot when Sutton was doubting her natural charisma towards people or bailing Kat out of prison, she was a catalyst in a lot of their decisions and now it’s getting lost in the mix.

And LOL same I zeroed in so fast onto Jacqueline’s blazer too