for Peace at All Costs

5/9 c1 Guest
Lol
1/13 c2 Meep
To clear something up from my coment about where the high school is supposed to be, Hemet is in San Bernardino County.
1/10 c1 Meep
This is unrelated to your story but I'm just telling this to anyone who will listen: THERE IS A LOT OF POTENTIAL FOR A COBRA KAI AND STAR VS THE FORCES OF EVIL CROSSOVER. Think about it, they take place in generally the same location, Marco and Miguel are almost the same name and they have the same last name, and they both do karate. Just have then go to the same high school and Marco replace Miguel and have the SVTFOE characters choose dojos, i don't think Star would join one though because I don't think she would see a point in the feud and she already knows how to fight. During that big fight at the end of the 2nd season then they would all be fighting and star would just help people she knows from both sides fight and when Marco falls off the railing then she would just magic her cloudy under him at the last second so he would be fine. Then maybe go after Robbie for almost killing her best friend, who knows.
If you don't watch Star Vs the Forces of Evil then sorry to bother you, thank you for taking the time to read this anyway.
1/10 c1 Guest
I hope you continue this!
1/10 c2 Meep
I love all these shows, I'm so glad you made this! I hope you update it because I really want to see how they interact and how the officers react to all this. I really wish Johnny and Bradford were there. Then Nolan could be empathetic with myagi do and Bradford can smack some sense into cobra kai. But really, I can't wait for when that explanation starts from Daniel and Johnny, "It all started in 1984..." and the officers just inwardly groan and think, oh boy this is going to take much longer than we thought.
My dad taught me to rant about how wrong cop shows are about locatios and protocols and jurisdictions, so I am going to do that now. I want you to know that everything I'm about to say is not to dis you or your story, I just need to put this information out there.
West Vally High is part of Hemet Unified school district, not LAUSD. Also, the school is in Hemet, so LAPD would not go over there since that's not in LA. It would be Hemet Police department.
11/29/2020 c2 5Crazyredhead2005
I enjoy the first two chapters. Keep up the great writing.
3/22/2020 c1 rscorchio
April 26 during the timeline of this episode would have been a Thursday or a Friday. For it to be a Saturday, it would have to be 2014 or 2025.
4/30/2019 c2 1Jason Chandler
Another good chapter! Hopefully, Nolan gives Larusso stern speech about petty rivalries.
4/28/2019 c1 Jason Chandler
Hmm, interesting. I wonder what happens next?(: