for Monstergirl Harry

9/17/2020 c4 Guest
Please update this. It's hilarious and reading Dumbledores reaction was great!
8/27/2020 c4 ramunes
hi will you be updating this story with new chapters i really enjoying it great story like the direction it going please update
8/25/2020 c4 Guest
I hope that Alice, or Alipheese as her name most likely is, is like an ex-girlfriend of Dumbledore's that parted on not good terms. That would be amusing.
8/12/2020 c4 James Birdsong
Good story. I hope you continue this story
6/21/2020 c4 Pickle engi
I can kinda see why harry would see us humans as weak i mean without guns or knives what chance would a human stand against a bear or a tiger? None that's what.
6/18/2020 c4 redwolf23456
Great story so far
5/12/2020 c4 aeonstorm
Really enjoying this story hope you update it soon.
4/23/2020 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Wtf? Ravenclaw? Where did that come from bro? You should tell the whole story and not just bits and pieces, otherwise it gets really confusing. ABF that's annoying
3/17/2020 c4 8Rock Drake the Destroyer
Want more of this, please!
2/14/2020 c4 8Tatsu No Kami
So far, the story is quite interesting, although I just have to point that changing one's gender, one's WHOLE IDENTITY, it's not easy nor fast. Harry _has_ to have some inner stuff to work out about it [maybe some flash-backs of his musings to that point?]. He had no proper time to develop a true gender orientation [give his age and home abuse], so who is s/he? Straight [male or female]? Bi? Gay? Does it even matter at this point? [even if OTHERS may make a case of it?] The ice phoenix as a companion is a nice touch and the possible developments... [ice harpy, a 'cool' gandharva? Maybe a snow tengu?] And what of Hedgwig? I can totally see her becoming an owl-mage! [A rather _possessive_ one...] And the possible back-story between Bumbles and Alice... PRICELESS! And that is not even taking into account Moldishorts and his happy gang! I'm looking forward to see where you'll take the plot!
1/19/2020 c4 Flobblergob
Any decent headmaster would of expelled a student that had brought a dagger to school cursed or otherwise, i wonder how long it'll be before lucious raises a stink about his brat of a son getting kicked out of hogwarts?
1/13/2020 c4 Gorbag
Barmy old albus and his hard on for second chances, i wonder what alice and his history is bet It'll be embarrassing to him while funny to us.
1/11/2020 c4 Gnarlyconk
Pity we Couldn't see malfoy's reaction to being expelled but its a welcome update i just hope ron isn't gonna be a dickweed when and or if they change him back.
1/12/2020 c4 17DRAGONDAVE45
I really like this story! Please update more often? Now I'm DYING to know how Dumbledore knows Alice!
1/11/2020 c4 T-B-R
Huhuhu, is the ice phoenix going to become monster girl waifu to?
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »