for Mutualism

3/31 c6 PrimandButtercup
Love the book!
1/4 c3 Chryseum
If this isn't the most blatant use of forced plot I've ever seen... Somehow Tom wasn't there before the church man even turned up, they had a way to bind her magic and knew someone was in her head and then tortured her in 1987!
1/3 c6 Guest
Another good chapter. I look forward to whatever animal companion she buys, and her arrival at Hogwarts.
12/31/2020 c5 2PlanetZero
I can’t wait to read the next chapter.
12/30/2020 c5 1Et Daemonium
I recently found this story. I can't wait for more. Keep it up.
12/30/2020 c5 1shieldbro
I just discovered this today & I got to say I'm hooked! With Voldemort having had a couple years worth of rest *cough* hibernating *cough* & having pretty much gone cold turkey on casting dark magic hitching a ride in innocent Rose's head, does that mean Voldemort has healed from his book-canon insanity? Tom seems pretty sane to me IMO hopefully that won't change, but it'd serve as a decent explanation for a insane to sane Voldemort.
12/15/2019 c3 2crimson hearts
well I must admit I hate that it ended there. I wish there were more chapters to read. I need to know so many thing like why couldn't she access her magic. does the priest know something of magic and have so. ething to nullify it believing it comes from eviil? what was the bang. did the ministry somehow find out what was happening? or was it Tom and magic he did? really hope there is an update soon. lots actually. so I hope inspiration hits you. thanks.
12/9/2019 c3 2BananaQueen88
love this story
8/2/2019 c3 Jackie Hunter
Ermagerd! YAAAAAS! Moar Please!

I found your story on A03! Moooooore, please.

Also... drowning... is... not fun.

Not fun at all.

It's actually really fucking painful. Like... your body is imploding and exploding at the same time while also being on fire from the inside out. The burning sensation starts up first as you try to get to some air. Then a tingling sensation. And right when the darkness starts coming in and I was about to pass out from oxygen deprivation, I got really cold, I'm told my body was no longer sending as many electrical signals back from my limbs to conserve energy for sending signals to my limbs, and started feeling numb but kept hurting with a horrid burning feeling. Like my brain was trying to scream at me to struggle harder and calmly tell me I was dying and it was time to just stop and let it happen at the same time.

Not as bad as being shot in the thighbone though... that's... way worse pain-level.

Although, between the two, I'd take a second bullet than be almost-drown again.

The fear factor of drowning is... soooo fucking awful. The effects leave you shaking years afterwards, sometimes literally due to nerve damage; but mostly from nightmares that can make your brain literally stop your breathing for a while until it realizes 'oh, we're not actually drowning and we should really take a breath right about now... time to wake up'.

I can't even imagine what the after effects of being able held down under the water by someone as well as drowning. And as a young child? Ugh... Rose here has her work cut out for her if she's going to recover anytime soon.
5/17/2019 c3 Guest
Great story! I’m loving it so far, can’t wait to read more.
5/15/2019 c3 Guest
Great story so far! I’m liking it. Can’t wait for the next update!
5/8/2019 c3 1beserkerbeast
love to see more, Rose just can't catch a break
BB
5/2/2019 c3 janed12000
Just found your story and I like what I'm reading so far. Will Tom be getting a body in the future or will he be stuck inside Rose forever?
5/1/2019 c3 Liv
Not a cliffhanger! I can’t wait to read more! This story is great so far. Now I’ll be anxiously awaiting your next update. :)
5/1/2019 c1 Liv
Wow, what a great start to the story! I’m excited to read more of it. Thanks for posting it.
17 Page 1 2 Next »