for Encore

6/2/2021 c1 Guest
So basically you aren't writing any of the actual characters.

Just write OCs in original fic, instead of being lazy and using somebody elses setting for your nazi apologia.
11/9/2020 c13 Patjeeson
It was a bit difficult following this chapter , and there is not much gellert' show time
11/8/2020 c12 3FireSenshi2
Awesome chapter!
7/22/2020 c10 kipi1987
Wtf?
6/12/2020 c1 Guest
I must say, this seems like the start of an interesting story. Apologies, however, as I am curious as to what happened to your stories "Blood ties" and "War in our veins". Did you delete them? If so, it is a shame as they were a few of my favourite fanfiction.
4/27/2020 c9 Patjeeson
Good chapter ;)
3/31/2020 c8 Patjeeson
Something tell me there will be a new dark lord...
2/2/2020 c5 Patjeeson
Moreeeeee
12/31/2019 c6 29duj
You're fleshing out Gellert and his family beautifully. In this time, will Abi instead of Albi become his great friend, or has that door closed by his oath-refusal?
12/31/2019 c4 duj
I always thought the mon in 'mon general' was a possessive (ie my general). It's really an abbreviation for monsieur?
12/20/2019 c6 Patjeeson
What a great story,i wonder what the great grand-mothers decide to do if they think Gellert is a threat ,and how Gellert will react...
Hoping for more
6/11/2019 c2 Guest
Oh my god. Time travel fix-it by Gellert Grindelwald. I love this concept already! Also, I adore the cold, calculating but somewhat whimsical character you are creating!