for Coming to Lunch

5/9 c1 Guest
Mari lifting the hammer is a bit of a stretch because how's she different from spiderman in terms of feats and mind?
5/9 c1 Guest
dude THOR the effin god of thunder etc was way first then some girl who get weather powers
4/12 c1 Ladybug 12125
That was asome Marinette can weild the hammer...well i gess sence shes ladybug and saves people all the time thats pretty acuret eny way this is how much i enjoyed it (THE STARS SIMBALIZE HOW MUCH I ENJOYED IT)
3/20 c1 Guest
very satistisfyimg asmr video
1/18 c1 Guest
it should be a very big deal if she is worthy
1/16 c1 3SakuraKoi
wow
9/13/2019 c1 3DragoonSensei
This made me want to look over all ML x Marvel crossover story on this site.
8/5/2019 c1 1me1230
This is beautiful I cant wait for more
6/14/2019 c1 7small-myth
I'm definitely looking forward to reading what happens next, it would be awesome if some people overheard what Lila said to Alya, and maybe have Sabrina shutdown Alya for demanding interviews.
6/8/2019 c1 8KillgarraghForever
Peter, you genius! Well done, you figured out that getting Tony 'I'm iron man' Stark and flipping THOR to go see Mari was a good idea. Abide a severely embarrassing one.
5/22/2019 c1 Guest
I feel like marinette lifting the hammer should be enough for everyone to realize she wasn’t lying since there’s no way she’d be worthy if she bullied someone
5/22/2019 c1 Brave Chaser
I was practically screaming. Peter is sooooo dead. But at least Marinette gets love again. Let's see if Lila can lift the hammer. Then everyone will realise everything.
4/29/2019 c1 10UltraPhantom