FanFiction.Net
for An Old and New World

10/3/2022 c6 GenJordan
Eeeeee! HACK FOR THE WIN! (I love that story!)
9/20/2022 c4 Guest
I hate the stories were Harry just forgives everyone for imprisoning him in the first couple sentences. Why bother sending him to Azkaban if it just leads to him being so pathetically forgiving.
8/19/2022 c38 flaze
This wont be updated, the guy died in July 2022.
7/19/2022 c38 FutureTrunkss
Glad to see you've reuploaded/remastered my favourite fic.

It's got lots of energy and is a load of fun.
6/14/2022 c2 Guest
This is stupid, and so are you for writing trash.
5/16/2022 c38 6258489
I was liking the crackiness but I'm still not sure I can get over the whole thing with just letting Malfoy go, and Snape too... Just yuck, reminds me to much of canon jkr.
4/13/2022 c38 2F15hface
In another world, Draco has died of radiation poisoning… shame Harry isn’t in that one.

I’ve binge read this over two days and loved it. Interesting and hilarious in equal measure. Great job.
4/11/2022 c6 Makes no sense
This story is so incoherent it's not even funny. It's UNBEARABLY retarded. Characters don't act AT ALL like they should/would if even fanfic chars would have been in their shoes. Harry is honestly retarded. The kid goes through 15 months of azkaban and is STILL loyal to Dumbledore, and DEFENDS SNAPE!? He wouldn't defend Snape if he HADN'T been in azkaban for 15 months. Its an OOC Harry Potter who is nonsensically retarded and just another Harry that tries to act all grown up with big boy britches. However to functioning adults, he's a child, acting childish and doing childish things.
3/5/2022 c1 nope
nope, you are an idiot
2/26/2022 c7 Guest
Hey! I get this is a crack fic but man I don’t like Harry.. he’s sexist, deranged, generally emotionally blind to others. He really needs a mind healer and no other character seems to realize that. Kid spent 15 months in prison and no one other than his godfather, who also spent half his life in prison and Bellatrix.. enough said, are the ones who he talks to. The worst role models for him to follow. Based on the reviews, seems like this behaviour continues with no changes, so unfortunately I gotta give this fic up. You’re a good writer with your use of vocabulary and settings. I just hope that you recognize how shitty a person Harry is, it’s not really funny but cringe. Have a good one!
2/13/2022 c5 MeMeMooMoo
This story just gets dumber the longer it goes. It's idiotic and makes zero sense. Nothing here is happening with any sort of coherency.
2/4/2022 c36 eekii8825mac.com
Daisy? Kind if goes with Lily and Petunia.
2/2/2022 c1 Jo Cook
thanks
1/25/2022 c38 Guest
good chapter
1/24/2022 c38 SomeGuyFawkes
›› 'If You Seek Amy'
Thanks. I just lost another 5 IQ points remembering that "song".
The tenth circle of Hell is for AutoTune and lame synthesizers...

If Harry had a Sapient Pearwood wand, it seems all he'd have to do was let it go and then not look at his enemies until the screaming stopped.

Lots of Easter eggs this chapter.

›› Damn. Harry and Tam both thought at the same instant.
LOL