for Ash Ketchum Crossdressing One-Shots

12/6/2021 c36 2Mike Kromer
Man that was a trip. Loved it.
8/12/2021 c36 Sable Dawn
loved the ending, very feel good.
8/12/2021 c23 Sable Dawn
why is Ashley suddenly a quickshot?
8/12/2021 c16 Sable Dawn
I am liking the positivity and lack of degradation, Brocks nonchalant acceptance of Maxine and Ashley's gender identity is also very pleasant, though in some cases the oneshots are just teasing ,how did they get Delia and Ashley out of the Unknown castle and such.
6/5/2021 c36 carneyjarred
Can see we get a small sequel maybe Ashley going to different dimensions like Naruto for instance and meeting Naruto and raising him as she was raised or something like that?
3/14/2021 c36 Guest
I came to this
2/10/2021 c24 stonerex1305
Make a sequel to this story please
10/20/2020 c6 tacktician
You know it’s kind of funny, if professor Ivy in the show was a futa, It would actually explain the unusual quirk Brock developed where he goes in the fetal position and cries whenever her name is mentioned. He just didn’t take the review well.
9/29/2020 c36 Jessie
Can you do a ash Ketchum crossdrissing what if please.
8/22/2020 c32 2EvanderAdvent
I almost want to see a spin-off series staring Pikachu. Pikachu’s been getting just as much pussy as Ashley and has SO many kids. It’d be interesting to see Pikachu’s escapades.
6/24/2020 c36 ANTI REAPER
I enjoyed the story it was a good one keep up the good work with all of your stories
6/24/2020 c36 CapMorgan55
If you ever get around to it, would you consider writing a companion to this story where Ash was born a futa? It's your choice either way.
6/24/2020 c36 SargentEpsilon
Quite a hot note to go out on. In case you were wondering, I still plan to track this profile to see what, and who, comes next in terms of stories.
6/24/2020 c36 5Shooting Star Dragon 3000
Seriously arceus? You're an immortal being that can shape reality but can't give yourself a dick to join in the fun? Oh well, still a good ending
6/14/2020 c35 Jessie
Can you do lusamine and Sabrina have get pregnant from each other.
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »