FanFiction.Net
for Château D'Death

10/20/2019 c9 Sparten2121
MM revealed in first trial, absolute madlad, but yeah he's probably not the killer since we kinda know his fate. Do wonder who's the killer though?
10/21/2019 c9 11gamergirl101
The mastermind? Or a trick? The games cannot end that early, right? Come on, guys. Let's find that truth!
9/30/2019 c8 gamergirl101
The trial is about to begin. I have a terrible feeling, but I wanna see the trial to be sure.
9/30/2019 c8 Sparten2121
Is this enough evidence to track down the killer?, will the students being successful, find out next time of Cdd
9/1/2019 c7 gamergirl101
Been ages since I seen updates here. Good to see my ninja gal still alive. Who could have killed that person... anyone's a suspect. Nemesis (not trying to rude) might be. She was the one who said it wouldn't be easy to restart your life. Or the one whose grandmother is the only family they got. Can't wait to see what will those Ultimates uncover.
8/31/2019 c7 Deadaccountsuperallstars
Oh ho ho, that is the golden rule of shipping. You love them now and cry for them later when your favorite ship dies. Such is the fate of a danganronpa or any life or death situation in fiction. I may become sad but might as well become one with it in the end.

Hmm, now thats the beauty of this motive. From many different persectives it can be seen as good and bad. Some may see it as a chance to change their way of life and some may not even want to consider that option because of their current life. It is quite the question if I do say so myself. A great first motive for this bunch of talented kids. Also, this chapter our dear chunninja shows his awesome side. Maybe I was wrong about him being the one trying to act cool. I like the conversation of Kazuma and Kasuka. No one really carea about the concepts of hope and despair if you really think about it. They only care of the people who cause it in the end. The true mystery of this if you really think about it. The girls have some nice girl time. Such a nice bonding time.

First Blood! Mama hanazi Noooooo... Even if it was predictable. Its sad to see him die but he was very much the sacrificial lamb of this game. Thanks for submitting him TrueDespairBot123. He was a good guy but as they say, the show must go on. And next time we meet that show will definatly go on. See ya next time for: Death in the Château 1: Bereavement Breakfast.
8/31/2019 c7 Sparten2121
R.I.P Hanzai

Wonder who could've done it
8/6/2019 c6 Deadaccountsuperallstars
Well that was a fun chapter. We had a party we had chocolate visions and some nice interactions. Also shipping fuel for me. If you have seen my reviews throughout the LoD you can tell I'm a shipper. And as you know, shippers gonna ship. Now while you probably would think I'm talking about yu and tohka, but this time im thinking about naomi the tsundere and her eternal rival because of her ego Kasuka. Also just to note, now I want either Naomi or kasuka dressed up as either dracula or ricter and saying the speech. Also Also naomi just went up a notch or two in my book and klara is adorable. Is that what AI stands for, Adorable Intelligence? But to go back to yu and the group, yu very much did make a stupid desicion that ultimately cost him his own life in a way. Its kinda funny in a sad way, one dumb choice spiralled him down a dark path. And tohka she is certainly talented in many styles. Its very impressive. And now I want to hear our chunni ninja's backstory. I would want to hear an over the top backstory.

So the party, that was honestly nice. Its a good thing they had it before the motive or else i would of called red flag. I don't know what that first song is or at least dont remember what it is. But then let it go happened... I thought i dropped that song finally after kingdom hearts 3 ended. Now time to drown in the snowy waters of this ear worm. But that motive now... Just to say that is a double loaded motive. Yes people close to you would forget you, but that literally means everyone you cherish will forget you. The despairs have the power to do that too, so it is a great possibility to happen. I have 2 guesses at this point for a murderer. John and naomi. It goes more on the line of if she can accept being forgotten by people and as for john well he clearly knows something, just wait is to be shown.

Well i made this review long enough as it is, so next time we meet, we deal with the group of kids having to decided if they would be forgotten by the world or will go the length to keep themselves remembered by all. See ya next time for: Dissaperance of Talented Kids
8/6/2019 c6 Sparten2121
Nice chapter,the first motive has finally been unleashed

(Btw John is a good boy)
8/6/2019 c6 gamergirl101
So Nemesis and my oc had a... not so grand encounter. Lol. Ooooh boy!
8/6/2019 c6 11Crit Fail
Ooooh I really have to applaud you for that motive. It's always awesome to see new and creative motives. Ceasing to exist in the eyes of the world and your loved ones is devious as hell. It's also interesting because it's the type of motive that appeals to different people. As always great work with Petrove. Seeing her facing her fears a little bit is great and she's so sweet and endearing. You're doing a great job. Keep it up )
7/10/2019 c5 Guest
Omg this was great! I was cracking up reading that therapy scene. Lol Kira passing out was comedy gold. I love how you’ve handled that. I am nervous about her background being revealed or at least part of it. That makes me paranoid. But great job nevertheless
7/12/2019 c5 55The Celestial Sky Dragon
Another great chapter! I'm glad to see things slowly picking up, and we get to see more of these characters too! I'm very much looking what I am seeing here. I honestly can't wait for the killing to start, it's gonna be Great! I've been in LoD for so long I've grown desensitized to it all lol. Bring me despair!

I'm curious to see what Priscilla's next chocolate vision will be, something sweet I hope. I also want more of the Cosmic Queen, I dunno why but she's so peppy and cute, I love it. All of these characters are great though I'm sure I'll want to punt some of them to the sun soon. Anyway, that's it for now. Until next time!

~~CelestialSkyDragon~~
7/10/2019 c5 Deadaccountsuperallstars
Yes yes he is. I'm just feeling out the characters still. I honestly like him, its just seems like it would be fun to mess with him... Wow that makes me sound like a bully. But just to close that off, i like him and just was making a joke. Plus he was plenty good this chapter and his idea to bore out the mastermind may just be a huge gamble on this group's lives but it could possibly work.

Speaking of things I liked, that therapy scene was nice until Kasuka tried to make Petrove face her fears. At least he got her to at least think about her survivor guilt. Also Kasuka's joke was amazing. Hanazi is totally the mom of the group and thats hilarious. I'm just imagining him in a pink apron with a mug that says best mom. Also nice to see that our resident ninja is adjusting to the cool kids table. Is it weird that I also want to hear nao say moe moe, kyun now? Probably not.

I grow to like nemisis more and more by the chapters. Hopefully she doesnt die because of her talent. Speaking of which, I get the feeling the dangerous talented students will not bit the dust first. Then again this is just from my guess right now so who know what could change in the future. But I do feel like Petrove may have just released some death flags this chapter alongside hanazi and kasuka. Its really hard to tell who will go first in these games. For all I know it could be Yu or Nao. So next time we meet we do some more free time stuff until possibly a motive happens. So see you next time for: Hanazi's Motherly Adventures.
7/10/2019 c5 logal
Of course it's a nice chapter Nemesis is in it. Kasuka saying kiddos and honey a lot whelp I called that one really early on, probably nothing. His cell phone better have a strong case on it...for the sake of my girl.

Bearwell