FanFiction.Net
for Gambit Declined

4/26 c3 609Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Well done.
1/19 c2 Fredrich
Such a cute story! 2nd time read!
3/24/2022 c2 Star Gurl
I LOVE YOU 3000 OP
9/11/2021 c3 hisnhers
Fantastic ending. Spot on characterizations. Spot on.

Everyone deals with stress and grief in their own way. I love their interactions showing how they are handling the differences in their world and in their personal lives.

You are very good at 'showing' instead of 'telling' when you write. You are an excellent writer. You have talent that many wish they had (raises hand! Me!)

This story is a definite fav.

Question. Is there a reason you don't have any fics written in German? (at least, I didn't see any...) Just curious. Tell me it's none of my business if you want to!

Fav'd.

9/11/2021 c2 hisnhers
So sweet and lovely.

Nebula still dealing with feelings. Morgan just loves daddy. Peter, Peter is a rambling hoot! I love how you wrote them all in perfect characterizations. Perfect.

Everyone is back and healthy and well, or at least healing. It's also not outlandish, it makes sense within the story arc. Well done.

I can't quit grinning now! lol!

9/11/2021 c1 hisnhers
I couldn't stop reading long enough to give a reaction.

My heart ached throughout this whole chapter. My hands shook. I could barely breathe. My mouth was hanging open and I was just thinking over and over, 'no. No. No! Oh my word! No!'

My body is still having these reactions.

Nebula became more 'human' on the ship with Tony. She learned more about feelings and friendships and relationships. This was a very logical outcome based on those previous interactions with Tony.

This was so well written. I could literally see and feel exactly what was happening as if the movie had been edited. That is how visual your fics are for me.

Goodness. My heart is still beating so fast.

I cry, sobbing crying, when I watch this movie. This movie breaks my heart in two every time.

Going on to ch 2.

8/3/2021 c3 mysinger
Lovely! Endgame was fantastic except for Tony's death as well as Natasha's. Thanks for giving them a better ending.
6/11/2021 c1 3Amber Hastings
I share Jaxsprat's opinion 100%. This has been a real delight.
Thank you for this.

Amber
12/29/2020 c3 62Stormshadow13
Glad Tony made it. Cried so much at the end of end game.
9/19/2020 c3 Jaxsprat
Perfect. This was an excellent way to fix it, and your characterizations are spot on. Your prose is smooth and descriptive, without being overdone and really just a joy to read. Thank you for your hard work and sharing your talent with us.
6/21/2020 c3 Fredrich
So heartwarming ;)
1/25/2020 c3 Guest
:))))
Tony making rescue merchandise and wearing rescue clothing along with Morgan for a month haha Hahahaha sweet

Pepperony forever
Pepperony and family forever

1/25/2020 c2 Guest
Beautifully written
Taking thus as canon:))

1/25/2020 c1 Guest
Wow
This is what should have happened on endgame

8/26/2019 c1 Lordyam
tony's death was perfect. He starts out as an arms dealer dies saving the world nay the universe
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »