for Log Horizon: The Irregular Enchanter

4/15 c8 Ezok
Have you tried Banix works. He writes some pretty good self inserts.
4/14 c8 4zero02
hehehehehehe
4/14 c8 Leonard lemon3891
OH HELLA YES! CHAPTER 8! BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!
1/4 c1 Guest
Why did you stop updating Night Raid Reborn: Remnant Assassins
12/27/2020 c7 Yukine-ren
take your time man. dont push yourself too much as making a chapter takes time of thinking scenarios and the plot of said chapter. i dont really care if it takes long because the plot is relatively interesting.
12/26/2020 c7 OSR fanatic
More, can't wait.
8/16/2020 c1 N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117
Great story.
6/7/2020 c6 Guest
I couldn't get past this chapter. I like your premise and find what you're trying to do overall interesting. That said I think you were wrong to essentially introduce so many characters that have so little established about them that they're OC and have them as main characters along with members of the Tea Party. These characters aren't compelling, seriously "I liiked plants and flowers as a child but since children don't like plants and flowers (girls generally like flowers a lot) I was alone-"?
But that's the real problem with everything original that you've added, it's so melodramatic that it seems silly and can't be taken seriously. That's pretty much put me off of reading this, I think you should continue writing as you have intersting ideas and need time to improve.

Look forward to reading what you write in the future, best of luck!
6/6/2020 c3 Guest
So Shiroe was likely attacked offline and crippled. Gotta say the pscyho scene was handled pretty poorly but I get you're trying to balance changes.
6/6/2020 c1 TSW
Love the premise, I'm glad you wrote this as this type of story was really needed. I hope that unlike the anime which had more than half the series fllow those annoying kids this won't focus on them. Maybe you could have them not in this at all and have the plots taken up by characters you deem important.
6/2/2020 c6 Leonard lemon3891
Thank you Alrain for making this fanfic. Please continue more of this work. Its really great. And i really loved it.
5/22/2020 c6 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
5/2/2020 c6 Rhivan
Well, it looks like I'm going to have to reread everything to catch up! Thanks for the update, Real life gets in the way so it's fine to take a while.
25 Page 1 2 Next »