for The End of an Era

12/18/2019 c1 RosieDunne
Thanks!
6/6/2019 c1 12creativesm75
cool. this made me smile
6/5/2019 c1 ChaoticInscriber
XD
5/6/2019 c1 4So you want to be an Author
This feels more like a story where the force #thinks# about revealing itself, than one whee it actually does... I'm guessing that you reviewer wanted to see the reactions of the council...
5/5/2019 c1 K
What a delightful ending. May the fourth be with you, Muffin.
5/4/2019 c1 4Dpuyopuyo
Oh boy, Gods meddling in the affairs of mortals so directly rarely goes well. It only somewhat works out for Lee’s people because she grew up thinking she was mortal. I like the ominous ending a lot
5/4/2019 c1 2alltheuntold
That would have been really cool!
5/4/2019 c1 1Hallowtide
Awesome! I hope maybe you’ll do more of this, but it’s interesting seeing it from the Forces POV
5/4/2019 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
Oh snap, things just got worse.
5/4/2019 c1 Shadowclonier
Ah, so he finally replied with a prompt then. Quite amusing that almost immediately replied once you booked the alternative prompt.

Not a lot of divergence, but the introspective perspective is nifty. Quite believable as well.
5/4/2019 c1 Naarano
I can only imagine the bloodshed would be worse. But interesting!
5/4/2019 c1 mar888
Oh, to be a fly on the wall when he tells that to Sidius...
5/4/2019 c1 ELinkA
That looks like a disaster
5/4/2019 c1 1GlassGirlCeci
Yesssss. God I’ve been so busy I’ve kept up with practically no fanfiction for a while now, but I saw the description in the email and I had to check it out. I love reading from the Force’s perspective. So alien and yet relatable. The fixation on Lee is part amusing, part endearing, and part slightly heartbreaking because you know she can’t be what he wants her to be. And so this was really interesting and on a level satisfying, because he’s taking a step towards...how would one put it... The word self-actualization comes to mind. But my takeaway is that it’s not really about following *Lee*, nor is it about becoming *better*. His eyes have been opened to a new way, something unknown, and he’s changed just by taking that step.

Anyway wow incoherent ramblings right after waking up. I want to leave reviews againnnnn hopefully in the near future :) Thanks, as always, for writing :)
5/4/2019 c1 4fundamental blue