FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Flames of Rebellion

11/2/2023 c7 arent0000
This is great work. You showed the characters’ personalities well, their interactions, and most importantly, you were able to create a balance between the “world” of Harry Potter and Star Wars. I think it's a great idea to convey hints of the Force through showing how difficult it is for them to use magic now, as well as how Harry feels the Force.

Contrary to some comments, your crossover looks realistic, such a story of Harry Potter and his friends can easily be imagined in the canon, I am very glad that there is no super powerful Harry who, with a wave of his wand, will stop all opponents/Siths/all wars in this galaxy/will become God the whole world and so on, which some commentators apparently expected; on the contrary, you showed us an adequate Harry Potter and his friends - they are unhappy teenagers who, got lost in another galaxy, after a battle in the Department of Mysteries. I believe in their every emotion (the battles with pirates were shown good, Harry’s feelings are well shown and correspond to his character, despite Quirrell (and I think that that experience is perceived completely differently when some unknown, half-decaying crap is trying to kill you face to face, with its own hands, it was already difficult to perceive it like a person) definitely It will be incredibly hard on the psyche that for the first time he destroyed entire ships with living people, and at that moment Harry could not even fully understand the degree of threat from pirates to him and his friends (as from the same Quirrell)) , the curiosity of the guys is very appropriate here, because this different planets, a spaceship, etc., almost anyone would show interest, if only for the purpose of survival in an unfamiliar environment. I hope this story will not be abandoned, you write beautifully, I wish you inspiration. Thanks for this work!
10/17/2023 c7 Dubious Destiny
Man, Rookwood's tale sounds more fun.
10/17/2023 c5 Dubious Destiny
I can see two problems with your story:
1) Harry and co act like nosy first/second years and not fifth years.

2) Harry doesn't have sufficient awesomeness. I know you've made him force sensitive, but he's good at magic as well. Goes with the rest of his company.

3) You seem to think kids are angels when they are vicious little creatures. The only reason Harry and co don't cast entrail expelling curses is because it's a dark art (and even that is broken at times)
10/17/2023 c3 Dubious Destiny
I don't like Harry's lack of initiative. He has many faults, but he always does what's required when up against a wall. I don't know where you got the pacifist idea from.
7/9/2023 c7 fraewyn
Loving it!
7/5/2023 c7 bequiet-imbusy
Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work :)
7/5/2023 c2 bequiet-imbusy
NOOOOO GINNY PLZ BE OK THE WIZARDING WORLD NEEDS U!
6/21/2023 c6 Valdiusmacto
I admit I'm struggling to find this interesting. Harry and Co are acting pretty incompetent. On the other hand...I was delighted to see you using Han's backstory from the A.C. Crispin novels :-). They were the first Star Wars novels I ever read, and I loved them to bits.
6/7/2023 c7 6Mando-Vet
Pretty good story.
6/7/2023 c1 Mando-Vet
Helluva good chapter!
4/3/2023 c7 2wsbenge
I thought Rockwood would be a problem. The kids have a lot to learn.
3/31/2023 c7 Guest
Hilariously, if they'd only waited 14 years (the first iPad came out in 2010), they probably would've been able to hazard a fairly accurate guess as to what the data pad was.
4/1/2023 c1 agnar
Eh, not a bad idea, and the writing is solid, but I'm not so fond of the timing of their entry to the SW-verse. While eps 4-6 were by far the best of the movies, that time frame also ends up more limiting. Far fewer canon characters available as all but a few Jedi are long dead, everything is already under imperial control and so on.

I hate the Disney stuff, so that's well avoided but while eps 1-3 weren't amazing, they did at least introduce a ton of characters to interact with and give tons of new ways canon could be altered by introducing new folks.

Though, the obvious losing of their magic is worrisome also, because their magic is the only thing they really bring to the game. They're basically illiterate cavemen comparatively for the tech level, not great warriors or anything, so if you are indeed removing their magic, and giving them the Force, then they'll end up just being terribly undereducated, untrained force-users.
3/29/2023 c7 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
do hope they will be telling han the truth soon and show magic
time to get some money making skills going
3/28/2023 c7 2Xenos
Nice to see one of my favorites stories get updated and with a great chapter.
On the chapter, with them not knowing what was nor how to use a Datapad, would only increase or confirm Han's mistrust on their cover story about their origin.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »