for The Lost Halliwell Witch

12/15/2020 c1 Guest
Piper is the LAST person in the world, and certainly the last HALLIWELL in existence ever to hide her baby, whoever the father was and however the child came to be. I don't think any of the others would have done it (that's why it was so hard to believe Patty had Paige & hid her, but at least they used the excuse of it being for her safety). But Piper definitely would not have. Nope.
3/28/2020 c27 gabyhyatt
All of Phoebe's daugther are stupid.
3/18/2020 c27 Guest
I'm very excited for this sequel! Job well done.
3/17/2020 c27 kalininanatay
The girls are so spoiled brats. But then again they are Phoebe's daughters.
I'm waiting for the sequel. thanks
3/17/2020 c27 SmallTownWitchGuy
very good chapter hate to see the story to end but i am looking forward to reading the next chapter from you very soon
3/17/2020 c27 lizardmomma
Oh good, you aren't stopping the story here...I was about to be very disappointed, but now I'm not :) great job and I'm looking forward to the next saga.
3/10/2020 c26 lizardmomma
Aww...it sounds like things are wrapping up, sad. I don't want the story to end...great job, poor Parker, how are they going to explain to Phoebe that they banished her daughter to another dimension for eternity...
3/8/2020 c26 SmallTownWitchGuy
very good i hope to read more chapters from you soon
2/12/2020 c25 SmallTownWitchGuy
Very awesome love this chapter continue the story
2/11/2020 c25 lizardmomma
interesting interaction between Bi & Wy. nicely done
1/30/2020 c24 SmallTownWitchGuy
Very awesome chapter like it I hope you would continue to story
1/30/2020 c24 kalininanatay
Thanks for the new chapter. I'm interested in this family dynamics. why Page's kids may choose to stay neutral? it seems that new gen are not getting along with each others. But any way Parker's corruption is a threat to them too.
1/30/2020 c24 lizardmomma
Great job, I'm glad that Bianca is a part of this, she will be good when it comes to strategy.
1/18/2020 c23 SmallTownWitchGuy
very good chapter i hope you would continue the story i am sure wyatt will find a way to restore his he worry to much looking forward to reading the new chapter from you real soon
1/13/2020 c23 lizardmomma