FanFiction.Net
for Our Goddess

5/20/2022 c53 Magnaton.sver
Wow. Was not expecting this, but pleasantly surprised as this revelation. I was rereading a couple of your stories and I absolutely still enjoy them. I hope to see more soon and I wish you good health.
12/2/2021 c1 Delet01
Sometimes I wonder why it takes me so long to find jewelry like your story!
6/28/2021 c1 Magnaton.sver
I just want to let you know that you are thought about and that despite being strangers, we all care about your well-being, and I want to thank you for always writing, whether it be for your readers or for yourself. So I want to make sure that you know that at least the few us appreciate you. Because not a lot of people do so enough these days to make others feel appreciated.
6/28/2021 c49 40Touhoufanatic
I'm expecting something horrible to occur at some point along the way to stopping the apocolypse. That or she finds a way to get turned into a spirit herself.
5/28/2021 c48 Touhoufanatic
Well that vision totaly isn't horrifyingly morbid.
5/23/2021 c47 Garland8
love this story keep up the amazing work
4/5/2021 c45 Touhoufanatic
Oof thats a lot to drop on their heads, though I do like akari's responds in return.
Will be fun seeing her gain control over her powers too.
3/22/2021 c44 Touhoufanatic
Hmm, methinks that question will ne at the forefront of futur chapters. Will be interesting to see things progress
1/1/2021 c38 HelpMeI'mTyping
Great. Amazing. Unique. You know, Lad, I'm starting to run out of unique words to describe your stories. One thing that I love that ye keep doing is not introducing new characters to fast. A not insignificant amount of authors get impatient and rush to put characters in their stories so they can play god with their favorite characters. Not you. Even in this, where the original characters are all there, you have Akari take her time getting to know them as you mellow them out. Keep doing that, lad.

All hail the one true god, Natron77, and blessed may he be,
HelpMeI'mTyping
12/21/2020 c38 Touhoufanatic
Well that's an embarrassing way to get caught XD
12/21/2020 c38 spanky1988.ajw
Can't wait for chapter 39!
12/8/2020 c37 Guest
I love your work, can’t wait to see more
12/8/2020 c37 Guest
This story is great! Are you going to include other major Shinto spirits, like Amaterasu or Hachiman?
11/22/2020 c36 Touhoufanatic
Oh boy, I can only imagine how things will shift from that occuring
11/22/2020 c36 Phoenixblade17
Neko/Seshi just played her so hard.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »