for A Mother's Love

12/27/2020 c1 121Kimberly T
If you ever get the impulse for it, I'd very much like to see a short follow-up to this, where Dumbledore tells Harry exactly what happened and why Voldemort won't be bothering anyone anymore...with Hermione, who somehow found Lily's notes piled amongst her textbooks for reading while she was bedbound and recovering from Dolohov's curse, sitting with him for moral support.
10/20/2020 c1 18EdTheBeast
A very intriguing story! Lily setting it up, so that Tom kills every threat to Harry!
10/17/2020 c1 rswknight
THat was a fun read. Thanks for sharing
9/30/2020 c1 10stevem1
Funny and potentially realistic based off canon explanations.
7/21/2020 c1 PappyOldGuy
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
6/25/2020 c1 32EroSlackerMicha
Tom your saving throw was a "1"
hahahahaha. keep up the good work
6/2/2020 c1 Kai
Hm, not sticking my dick in crazy isn't a bad idea. On the other hand, there's crazy and there's Luna. I think Luna's crazy is a special kind that constitutes an exception to the general rule.

Lunar Harmony forever!
5/2/2020 c1 Ms.Bodensee
Nice original story. Thank you
4/14/2020 c1 Ice Demon Ranger
Interesting concept.
Thanks for sharing.
3/21/2020 c1 mckertis
I was not aware that Rosharh's Blot idolatry was still a thing in 2019. I mean...does it matter what he wrote who knows when ? His writing style is not what i would call noteworthy, so...go for it ?
12/3/2019 c1 21Duchess67
Oh this is AWESOME! How brilliant and irony of old Moldy shorts taking his own life at the end! LOL

I'll admit, I hadn't read it before today, but had come across the title and summary and THAT jumped me onto my own little ficlet, "Muggleborn, Not an Idiot!" (posted on ao3 and TtH, can't remember if i posted it here or not.)
10/5/2019 c1 Mernom
Very nice.
9/17/2019 c1 Love2read23
I really liked this story especially where Voldemort is just very concerned about Harry and wants to know him. Thank you for writing this.
8/28/2019 c1 PasiveNox
damn great
7/20/2019 c1 Rune Tobor
First we are told Lily sacrificed herself for Harry so her love protect him.
Then Harry is dumped at HATE central, aka the dursleys.
How would he learn love from them? Rowling is retarded and Albus abets abuse.
Then we find love isn't enough to keep Harry horcrux free.
Please, either Lily's Love protected him or not...
Horcrux Harry is a heck of a contradiction!
Love as the power he knows not ... really ... Harry doesn't know love either!

But your idea almost flies, interesting and thanks for writing!
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »