for Cats and Dogs

2/14/2020 c8 19Zeroan
This was a lovely read!

I like to imagine that there's no Salem in this world, and instead the Ultimate Evil is Zwei, and he's just biding his time until he can strike and bring about the end of the world. Was it REALLY an accident when he ran into Ozpin's and nearly destroyed everything? I don't think so, and neither should you.
6/25/2019 c8 6bookwyrm321
Why am I not surprised to learn that Beacon has restrictions specifically targeted Ruby?
Yasss, Yang, ALL the cat puns.
Poor Blake. Just... poor Blake. *tries to keep a straight face and fails miserably*
6/24/2019 c8 8IanAlphaAxel
Great chapter, can't wait to read your next story!
6/24/2019 c8 19chinaluv
This is a great fic! I have two pawsome pups at home that drive me crazy, but I love them. One of them also i swear is part cat. Please keep writing :)
6/24/2019 c8 86Konstantinsen
Nicely done slice of life Zwei-Blake series.
6/19/2019 c7 19chinaluv
The thought of pyrrha fighting zwei is pawsitively wonderful
6/17/2019 c7 8IanAlphaAxel
Funny as always Great ChapterThanks for the shout out!
6/17/2019 c7 6bookwyrm321
Has Nora been named the official camerawoman at this point? I can already hear Blake’s response to this particular videoBetter Pyrrha than me!”
6/12/2019 c6 bookwyrm321
Ozpin debating needing a drink, okay. And we have MORE SENSELESS DESTRUCTION!
6/12/2019 c5 bookwyrm321
Who knew Zwei could be such an attentive audience?
Oh god, Nora better hope Blake NEVER EVER finds out what she did to Ninjas of Love. Blake will murder her in her sleep. (I’m with you on this one, Blake.)
6/12/2019 c4 bookwyrm321
Really? A staring contest? Belladonna, you’re such a softie, letting Zwei win. Although your teammates are never gonna let you live this down once Nora shows them the video.
P. S. NEVER apologize for the puns, dude.
6/12/2019 c2 bookwyrm321
Wow... I didn’t think a single corgi could cause so much destruction. Nora sitting around eating popcorn was a nice touch.
6/12/2019 c1 bookwyrm321
I can already tell this is gonna be hilarious.
6/10/2019 c6 86Konstantinsen
Yes. This is why Ozpin the trolly headmaster is a joy to read.
6/10/2019 c6 8IanAlphaAxel
Oh god, I'm dying here laughing reading this, Zwei flying a bulkhead/plane is the funniest thing I ever red in my life, even thinking about it makes me laugh, it's like a messed up dream up coming true. I mean who wouldn't freak out seeing a dog flying a plane, it's worse when you dream about it but then you're inside the plane and you're the only one in it, then you go where the pilots are and one of the seats turn around and you see your dog piloting the plane and you lose your mind and then the plane drops. I don't care if you're the toughest person in the world and that plane drops, you turned gay for five seconds. My dad told me this happened to him when he was out of the country 2 weeks ago and I freaked out and I was like "I'm never ever leaving this place and getting on a plane, ever." Great chapter, even you totally elevated my heights fear.
26 Page 1 2 Next »