for Living with the consequences of betrayal

4/8/2021 c3 1uckc
Very interesting!
12/25/2020 c8 Guest
Hooked, please update soon.
8/3/2020 c8 1ejliason
I know that you haven't updated this story in a while. But I just wanted you to know that if you feel the writing bug again, you'll have a reader in me.
I know the world is crazy right now with Covid and I don't know your situation so I hope you don't feel pressured. I hope you are well.
5/19/2020 c8 salazarDream
Great work, hope you update soon...love reading stories of Like & Shannen characters
3/4/2020 c8 MadeULQQk2
Ouch!.. poor Dylan.. I'm not a guy and I even winced at how much pain he could be feeling..

Just a couple of things, is Beauchamp a doctor or maybe Nurse Practitioner?!.. only asking because sometimes I'll see you refer to her as Dr Beauchamp and other times as Mrs Beauchamp.. I have physician friends and would prefer they be addressed by their title since they spent all those years [and money] in medical school.. Also, physicians would use the medical terminology 'testicles' rather than the slang 'balls'.. **smiles**

Can't wait to see what happens with both Brenda & Dylan - they have to eventually have things fall into place for them..
2/28/2020 c8 brankel1
Poor Dylan. Update soon.
2/27/2020 c8 brendamckay61
Poor Dylan.
Gotta learn to not get bren soon
2/26/2020 c8 23DylanLovesBrenda
Poor Dylan :( Just a fyi...docs wouldn't say balls they'd say testicles. But I feel sorry for him. Brenda is pregnant right? I hope I didn't make that up lol
2/26/2020 c8 Crystal
I see Brenda kicked Dylan really hard, even caused damage.
2/26/2020 c8 Guest
Way to Bren! Bastard deserved it!
2/26/2020 c8 153cinderella9056
I want more. This story is your best one. I am enjoying it. I hope you update this story soon. Oh man from now on don't make Brenda mad.
2/22/2020 c7 73Ember1313
OMG! Poor Dylan! You left on a cliffhanger! So mean! I'm very interested to see what happens next. Update soon.

~Kelly~

(Sorry the review is so late FF ate my last 4 on this chapter)
2/11/2020 c7 8TinkStar87
Fantastic, can't wait to see what's next. Read ya Later ;)
2/9/2020 c7 Beuty6
Can’t wait see what next
2/7/2020 c7 brankel1
Excellent. Way to go Jackie.
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »