for Living with the consequences of betrayal

5/29/2019 c3 Crystal
I like the kinder, calmer Jim. I couldn’t see him flying off the handle at Dylan in the hospital though anyway. Also, Jim is probably too shocked by Brenda being in the hospital being worked on to really think about what Dylan told him anyway. Maybe he will light into Dylan at a later time. Then again, maybe you can keep writing him this way. I like that Jim is seeing the big picture on how everyone played a part in how Brenda ended up injured though. Hope Brenda is able to fight her way back.
5/18/2019 c2 8TinkStar87
Ok, first if have to say, THANK YOU! You did what every woman in my family wanted Brenda to do and you did it awesomely! I think i was about 8 or so and i remember wanting to kick Dylan in the shins. LOL! But as i'm older now, THIS is what i wish had happened. Again, THANK YOU! Although i'm worried about Bren and i think if the police or EMT saw Kelly with a broken nose they would have taken her to the hospital as well, this is a fantastic start to the story. Can't wait til the whole gang finds out what happened. Brandon won't be happy, maybe even furious, (i'm sure Jim will be enough for everyone) and i wonder how Steve, David and Donna will react and of course Andrea. Anyway loving this story and can't wait til you update again. Read ya Later ;)
5/16/2019 c2 Brylan
OMG poor Brenda, Dylan and Kelly what have you done, she has to be ok. Up date quick, I can’t wait.
5/15/2019 c2 Princesakarlita411
Poor Brenda
5/15/2019 c2 brankel1
Fantastic. Brenda has to be alright. Dylan was always Brenda's Kel.
5/14/2019 c2 24DylanLovesBrenda
OMG how awful! Good update Oh man Dylan is going to be out of his mind and guilty as HELL.
5/14/2019 c2 Rose
Poor Brenda. She has to be ok.
5/13/2019 c2 brendamckay61
That's right Kelly.
Brenda and Dylan were meant to be
5/13/2019 c2 73Ember1313
Oh no! My poor Brenda! I hope she's okay. I love that Dylan ignored Kelly. She deserves at least that much. I can't wait to see what happens at the hospital.

~Kelly~
5/12/2019 c1 3kingstar
This is a really good version of what happened, like a better version because she punched Kelly something Kelly deserved in that moment! Also omg I hope Brenda is okay Dylan is really gonna hate himself after this.
5/9/2019 c1 73Ember1313
Oh no my poor Brenda! Hopefully she'll be okay I need you to update soon!

~Kelly~
5/9/2019 c1 Brylan
OMG, poor Brenda, hope she’s ok. Kelly deserved that.
5/8/2019 c1 brankel1
She has to be alright.
5/7/2019 c1 brendamckay61
Oh my Bren.
5/7/2019 c1 Rose
Ohh, poor Brenda. I hated what they did, interested to see where this goes. I hope she’s ok, sounds like things will be bad.
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »