for Ignite the Spark

11/10/2020 c3 Cyan-Snake
You kidnapped me, so I am going to co-operate with everything you tell me and explain my past. Yes. That's how I see a pyromancer who would attack someone for being insulted. Nice character you have set up here.
5/3/2020 c22 1Fairy King Oberon
Haha! Terrain Elemental! take that suckers!
5/2/2020 c3 Fairy King Oberon
also it should be noted that dousing Chandra like that only worked because she didn't see it coming. it worked on pure shock factor alone. if she had really tried, it wouldn't have even affected her. especially if she went all awakened inferno.
5/2/2020 c3 Fairy King Oberon
you know, now that I think about it, the ravenclaws fit well in the blue MTG category, the hufflepuffs fit well in the white category, the gryffindors fit for the red category, and the slytherins are supposed to fit in the green/black category (though not green OR black, it only really fits if you use both)
3/25/2020 c30 Visual Bliss
I'm not reading this anymore even the weaker planeswalker would stomp the harry potter universe without expending much effort of at all... This story is making MTG characters weaker for convenience
3/25/2020 c26 Visual Bliss
Chandra shouldn't be this weak and easy to beat...
3/16/2020 c47 5E.L. Girralo
Great story one of my favourites. Though it could have been interesting to see how either Hermoine or Pansy would react if they became a planeswalker just before the final battle with Bolas. Oh well. Thanks for the journey.
3/16/2020 c47 StrongGuy159
Cool 2 chapters (46 & 47) I liked it.
3/16/2020 c47 jern0013
3/16/2020 c47 frankieu
nice chapters thx for writing it
loved the battle and the ending of it
poor hermoine having to deal with the MoM might just ignite her spark and flee to another plane
3/10/2020 c21 William Kalen Bryce Roy
A planeswalker would bend the entire harry potter verse over it's knee. Especially Chandra...This story is quickly becoming a farce.
3/10/2020 c45 StrongGuy159
Nice chapter continue please.
3/2/2020 c44 StrongGuy159
Awesome chapter continue please.
2/24/2020 c43 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
2/24/2020 c43 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
169 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »