FanFiction.Net
for Death's Knight

6/20 c8 hunzbookwyrm
Great story so far can't wait to see what you do next
1/11 c8 keht.jelicho
I honestly didn't mind you having Hermione's parents be obliviated. Certainly I thought the two were making a mistake, but harry is too emotionally damaged and dependent on hermione to doubt her, and Hermione is herself being extremely effected by hormones (as she herself has admitted) and they are both still taumatized by the War, and their own deathsand have not really stopped to process and deal with that. So Hermione's decision to just "nope" out of confronting/trying to/having to live with her parents and being treated as a kid, and facing the prospect of having to relive one of the most traumatic periods of her childhood on top of all that? I can understand where she was coming from, and why Harry would feel like he should follow along with her despite feeling like it was a mistake (or however you worded how he was feeling). I was expecting it to become a regret, or to somehow backfire on them, or in some other way become a reason for them to have to grow, and to be wary of the consequences of their actions.
Sorry all the negative reactions to that course of events got you down and led to stuggles to continue. If you feel you have a new/different way to write the story and it is one that can get you passionate to write again, then go for it.
12/9/2023 c6 Guest
More please
7/4/2023 c8 MKDBoi
welcome back I hope you have been well.
6/29/2023 c1 Pteaset
Good
6/29/2023 c8 fortinpatric
Merci pour le chapitre
6/22/2023 c7 BlindFaunusGirl
Enjoyed the story, and I hope you find a way to continue it in the future. If not thanks for sharing this much of your story.
3/31/2022 c1 Jo Cook
thanks
9/19/2021 c7 E.Elliot
I love it!
3/20/2020 c1 15Aurora Nightstar
Wow! Very exciting first chapter. Ron turned traitor! I wasn’t expecting that. Nicely done.
8/13/2019 c7 hunzbookwyrm
I truly hope that you will be able to get back into the story, I would really like to see more of this story.
8/2/2019 c7 lunadream13
hope you continue the story I'm enjoying it.
7/31/2019 c7 levi.hall.9279
Sad to see you lose motivation but understand and will eagerly but patiently await the next chapter to this excellent story
7/25/2019 c7 Guest
Until next time then, good luck on your next project.
7/26/2019 c7 BDozer
From my perspective Harry and Hermione are 18 year olds, fresh out of a war, in the bodies of ten year olds, with the knowledge that a lot of people are going to die. So the quicker Hermione breaks away from her parents, the more time they get to prepare and spend time together.
You have a strong premise here, just remember it is your story, constructive reviews are helpful, outright rude and demanding ones are just not worth the time it takes to read them.
Will look forward to when you find your mojo again.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »