for Time To Go Slumming

4/26 c1 4The Lonely Hunter
Just started and I'm already drawn in! I like the dynamic between Spot, Riddle, and Hot Shot, and I'm very curious to see what Queens will get up to.

Thanks for sharing!
4/20 c5 9Anna W
oooo thank you for the shoutout! so sweet!

OK...POOR RIDDLE. My heart hurts for her. She's in for physical and emotional scars that might never heal. And we are in spot's headspace a bit! thanks for adding it in because of me...omg you are the best :-).

So is spot also of the opinion that riddle can't handle the refuge? Because a chapter or two back, he brushed it off like she'll be fine. I feel like he's a smart guy and he knows her really really well and is he worried for her? Also love the glimpse we get into his past...spot has come from some very messed up beginnings and it seems he's fighting against turning to violence like his father did. FIGHT IT SPOT.
And it looks as if Riddle had a very rough upbringing too. Her mother handled the rough clients? the things she probably saw...experienced...its a mess.
I love your writing and I love this story! I can't wait to see where this goes, I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next installment. You rock!
4/19 c5 69SomedayonBroadway
I love it
11/28/2019 c4 21coveredinbees14
Loved it! What a great chapter and I loved seeing more of Hotshot! I love the way you describe everything. Great chapter and thank you for sharing. I’m still worried about Riddle!
11/25/2019 c4 9Anna W
Oh wow. The plot thickens. I LOVE being in hot shot's headspace. He's so level-headed, and the sneak peaks into his past and his trauma...what the hell happened to hot shot? he's having flashbacks and everything. I want some more Spot head space too. I want to see if he's really so nonchalant about Riddle not showing back up. It kind of seems like this happens often so he's not worried and is kinda expecting her to do something to mess with him because they both are angry and childish. (but damn i'm shipping them hard. is that a bad thing? lol). So I know you just updated like last week, but I seriously want like 5 more chapters to read through today. haha. This is so good, I really like this story and your characters, even poor, blank airhead Susie Q. AH Can't wait for more!
11/25/2019 c3 Anna W
Holy sh** I'm in love with this story. Ugh Riddle and Spot need a relationship counselor or something...too many low blows in a fight and neither one of them actually means all the terrible things they're saying. they both have good points, but it's not Riddle's fault that Blade is a nasty mfer that tries to get at Spot. There's only so much foresight you can have when you have a freaking predator like Blade roaming around looking for an opportunity to screw someone...figuratively and literally.

And WTF. Riddle's going to the Refuge? Poor girl! This is a bad day for her. I love how you have her mess up her Italian and Spanish. I giggle every time. And Hot Shot and that cat...he's precious. I also LOVE the cultural things you slip in. Riddle obviously is from a Roma background, but that with the Italian and the Hispanic is fabulous. Love the colorful characters and the way you write. And I just wrote a novel of a review. Eh...I'll tone it down next time haha
11/25/2019 c2 Anna W
also, have I mentioned I love the dialogue between hot shot and riddle. their relationship is so sweet
11/25/2019 c2 Anna W
OMG this is so good. Blade is a real creep. Like, f that dude. and theres clearly something going on between he and spot from spots reaction in chapter1 to blade's reactionhere...theyve got history together. I'm super intrigued to see what's going on between the two of them. And Spot is super closed off but do I sense a hint of genuine care for riddle? I hope so! he seems to have a good heart, taking care of that bird and training him. hopefully I'm right. Your characters are so rich and intriguing. I love being in this world with them! onto the next chapter
11/25/2019 c1 Anna W
I found this on AO3, but I'm more active on ffnet. THis story is amazing. I'm hooked on your first chapter. I LOVE your OCs...and your characterization of Spot. Your writing is fantastic. I'm just gushing over here at how much I like this story! And I can't believe I'm only just noticing it for the first time. Super excited I found this. Will be enjoying the rest today and tomorrow. Bless you for writing such a kick ass story :-)
8/10/2019 c3 21coveredinbees14
Man your writing is phenomenal! I felt every bit of that fight on the stairs! I love the quiet little moment with Hotshot and his cat - also love the little way he corrects Riddle when she uses the wrong language lol! I can’t wait to see what kind of havoc Riddle can stir up in Manhattan :-)
8/10/2019 c2 coveredinbees14
Great chapter! I love Hotshot and Riddle together and the back and forth between the two. Interesting character in Blade - I love the idea of him living on the edge of the two boroughs and the description of his followers was great. Poor Boots! I can’t wait to see what is next!
5/20/2019 c2 69SomedayonBroadway
Literally love this fic so much. Riddle and Hot Shot’s relationship is everything. Poor Riddle though! She deserves better!
5/20/2019 c2 7Mickey00
This was so good! It did indeed live up to my expectations! :) Although I kick that Blade boy where the sun don’t shine...

Good luck on finals! It’s almost over, you got this!
5/12/2019 c1 21coveredinbees14
This is terrific! I love your OCs. They blend in wonderfully and I am already interested in reading more about all of them. Great start and I’m so glad you shared with us!
5/7/2019 c1 7Mickey00
This is really good! I'm really interested to see where it goes! You're really good at keeping readers hooked and introducing new characters.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service