for Until the chain breaks

9/14/2019 c12 Mary Highrain
Please update, this is very well done, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
8/2/2019 c12 notsofantasticbeast
I like this story! I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
8/1/2019 c11 67Phantom Actress
I feel like everybody was in character which I loved.
7/28/2019 c12 105ChibiDawn23
I loved Mary Poppins's reaction when Ellen said she reminded her of her mother :D that was spot on!
I think it's awesome that Jane has Ellen and Mary to come to for advice too.
7/21/2019 c11 JOHNHAMMOND1993
Heartwarming Chapter! The ending made me fell sad.
Did you know that Admiral Boom was supposed to have his own song? A demo version exists online.
Remember, "Adventure is out there!"
7/17/2019 c10 67Phantom Actress
Ooohh! This is gonna be good! I can't wait to see how Michael reacts!
7/16/2019 c10 105ChibiDawn23
Whoops! Oooo Annabel is so busted...
I did love Arthur's story, found myself thinking someone ought to write that one sometime lol.
6/24/2019 c9 ChibiDawn23
Rajah-like maharajah, Indian royalty? ;) It's very appropriate.
And the lesson to be learned-that anything can happen if you truly want it, I love it. I wonder which Banks kiddo that was meant for :)
6/23/2019 c9 67Phantom Actress
Was the tiger's name a nod to Aladdin? I thought the adventure re children went on fun too!
6/17/2019 c8 105ChibiDawn23
Oy boy. Annabel's hitting that rebellious stage HARD. Makes sense though, without a female role model in the house (I mean I know Jane and Mary Poppins are around but that's not the same). And oof, almost burning the house down at the end there...yikes.
6/17/2019 c8 67Phantom Actress
I love the part about Arthur asking Annabel out. I wonder how Michael's going to react to it.
6/16/2019 c7 Phantom Actress
Well, Bert's broken my heart. He cannot love anyone else but Mary! :.(
6/6/2019 c7 Guest
I love love love love ! Bert appeared fluffy and the romance of annabel this story won a place in my heartcontinue!works of mary poppins so are rare i need to read more!
6/6/2019 c7 86Ribeiro86
Very fine chapter. I really liked. Congratulations
6/3/2019 c6 67Phantom Actress
Well I'm glad Barbra is gone. There's no denying that.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »