for Come Sundown

6/3 c16 9imajisaheartlandfan
Haha Arthur's threat was rather amusing!
5/24 c15 imajisaheartlandfan
Loved this update imensly!
5/24 c15 Tweety
Nice!
5/19 c14 SHIELD Agent Hero
Love this so far, looking forward to the next chapters!
5/19 c13 Opaquee
Oh man, have I not visited this story in a while! You have so many new chapters and I'm catching up just now on all the new updates and so far...love it! honestly, I think its a brilliant story and I'm happy you're updating I just hope to see you post more regularly.

Now onto the new chapters! I really liked the Valentine saloon chapter where she gambles Arthurs gun, and oh the reference to Issac T-T

The chapter where they start the journey good, face pace and I like how there is this tension between Arthur and Amelia, but i can see them getting along soon
5/17 c14 Guest
Great first chapter! Ignorance is bliss mother :D that cracked me up. I’ve been wanting to read a FF with Mary, and I like the idea of her having a daughter. I hope she’s a firecracker like I’m predicting!
9/25/2019 c12 Guest
Honestly, I love the story so far, the action, characters, it’s all so nicely written! Please write more
9/24/2019 c12 Omuyev
Pretty sure when Amelia learns, she would be more efficient in killing since she shot that O'Driscoll in neck. Heck i would not be surprised when she would be watching her next kill, writhing on the ground bleeding from neck and slowly dying.
9/23/2019 c12 StrikeKT
I'm so looking forward to this. Keep up the good work!
9/22/2019 c12 Guest
Awesome chapter!
9/8/2019 c10 Guest
Poor Amelia :(
9/7/2019 c10 Guest
Another marvelous chapter, Arthur is in his usual character. Keep up the good work!
8/19/2019 c9 Guest reader
Well done! I tip my hat to you.!
7/16/2019 c7 22Sparkey.ssj3
Honestly, I came in this expecting something that's entertaining but nothing more...
Thankfully I was proven wrong! the story is well placed and the character interactions feel organic.
I love Amelia's character and I really enjoyed this story, I'm waiting patiently for another great chapter in an easily loveable story.
Keep up the great work!