for Divine Paths

5/23/2020 c4 11arigato
I couldn’t put this fic down until I caught up. It’s wonderfully sweet, and doesn’t try to push large stakes around or take itself too seriously like most fics for either fandom do. Solas and Jon’s relationship is refreshing and makes me curious for both Westeros/Essos and Thedas’s futures. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
8/3/2019 c4 Nsydian
GIVE ME MORE ! :D
8/3/2019 c4 Elise
(Oh, Arya.) Thank you, Winged Lady C, for another great chapter of a lovely, amazing, interesting, super cool and awesome story I enjoy reading very much. Best wishes!
8/3/2019 c3 Elise
Great chapter - thank you for writing this. :)
8/3/2019 c2 Elise
Oooooh! They meet again! :)
8/3/2019 c1 Elise
I totally adore this story, it's great.
8/1/2019 c4 myafroatemydog
Arya is a troublemaker indeed. Great chapter. Glad you are back hopefully she doesn’t get in to much trouble
8/1/2019 c4 Gungan
Oh Arya.

Loving this fic! Sometimes I feel like everyone is taking this too smoothly, but it's only chapter 4. Plenty of time for things to happen ;).
8/1/2019 c4 Artimuos Sen
Nice one, even Sansa is becoming a better girl than following her mother's footsteps.
8/1/2019 c2 Durrty Paramour
A purebred, such as Solas would consider themselves as Elvhen (when referred to in singular term, otherwise it's Elvhenan).
E.g. A "High Elf", seeing as their original genetic make up isn't as diverse or diluted.
But since their empire's fall, and enslavement to the Tevinter Imperium. Much of the Elvhenan's robust physiology was bred out, such as their long life span. Now, they're regarded as common, Elvish low born or Shemlen (meaning quickling, like other quick 'short-lived' children).
Whatever remains of the Elvhenan (not including Mythal or Fen'Harel), such as Abelas, and his ancient Sentinel Order. They don't involve themselves with the rest of Thedas. Least of all, the diminished Dalish Elven clans. Or any of the Elves.

Despite this one inconsistency. I am thoroughly enjoying reading through these chapters. I just found this story. And I like the prologue so far. Thank you, for sharing your story.
7/14/2019 c3 Guest
Please make Jon a Arcane Warrior and Bran as shape shifter.
7/2/2019 c3 NightlyRowenTree
Interesting
6/15/2019 c3 myafroatemydog
Holy hell great chapter
6/15/2019 c3 2Elijah Jacob
I'm loving the story!

Waiting patiently for more.
6/2/2019 c2 Guest